Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

1 minute ago, PistoldPete said:

I think you miss the point. If you read newspapers you see that things get misreported. No disrespect to any of the supporter groups but there is a risk they might misreport what was said at the meeting and the admin team are right to want to check and agree that what they report is an accurate record f what was said.  

This HAS happened before, hasn't it @Boycie ?

56 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Why is commercially sensative information being shared with some fans and not others?  I run my own business there are 2 directors, commercially sensative information says between us....

Commercially sensative should remain within the club.....  I think some people feel they are getting stuff passed on to make them feel special (Not to be included in the Mins).

They feel privileged, feel more inclined to give a more postive public view.

Has anyone read the Kings New Clothes?

Have you read the King’s (or emperor’s) new clothes?
I thought it was about going along with a story through fear of looking like a fool and nothing to do with feeling privileged. Maybe there’s another version I’ve not heard of.

Why are you assuming the review is order to redact information rather that just making sure the minutes are an accurate representation of what was said?

18 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

Well maybe. It's no reflection on the supporter groups or on the admin team. The rest of us just have to be patient, frustrating though it is.

Yeah, as I say, having been on both sides I understand the frustration, just like everyone else I would love to know the latest now, but laying into those fan groups isn't going to get the minutes out any quicker.

15 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Have you read the King’s (or emperor’s) new clothes?
I thought it was about going along with a story through fear of looking like a fool and nothing to do with feeling privileged. Maybe there’s another version I’ve not heard of.

Why are you assuming the review is order to redact information rather that just making sure the minutes are an accurate representation of what was said?

Exactly. It's very senstive stuff, we don't want to pish off one of the bidders or HMRC or anyone by saying the wrong thing and scuppering the whole deal. Let's just be patient for now.

1 hour ago, PistoldPete said:

Exactly. It's very senstive stuff, we don't want to pish off one of the bidders or HMRC or anyone by saying the wrong thing and scuppering the whole deal. Let's just be patient for now.

Admin are not going to share anything sensitive with any supporters groups........  I bet when the mins come out they will say whats already been reported in the media, if anything new comes out I will eat my hat!

2 hours ago, RAM1966 said:

Why is commercially sensative information being shared with some fans and not others?  I run my own business there are 2 directors, commercially sensative information says between us....

Commercially sensative should remain within the club.....  I think some people feel they are getting stuff passed on to make them feel special (Not to be included in the Mins).

They feel privileged, feel more inclined to give a more postive public view.

Has anyone read the Kings New Clothes?

Is this post a parody?

We're OK to share this - full minutes on Monday now.. 

* There are 3 interested bidders that Quantuma are still negotiating with. Each bid is complicated and each is taking time for Quantuma to fully evaluate based on different elements in them.

* Negotiations with HMRC have been extremely positive, but no deal is ever agreed with HMRC until the final proposal is on the table.

* There are verbal agreements with Mel Morris and MSD Capital with regard to the ground.

* Discussions with regard to transfers and contract extensions are being had, but no decisions will be made until the preferred bidder is announced to allow them to make their own decisions.

HSBC got their fine reduced from £91m to £64m today by not contesting the FCA decision on money laundering. 

Natwest got fined £265m four days ago for money laundering as well. 

No individual faces jail though. people made decisions to allow drug and terrorist money to be laundered much as people allowed DCFC to not pay tax to HRMC.

Maybe we should go after the individuals who make these decisions, that might stop it!

If the head honcho at HSBC, Natwest and DCFC went to prison for a decade or two some of the financial irregularity which plagues our society may be reduced?

1 hour ago, RamsfanJim said:

We're OK to share this - full minutes on Monday now.. 

* There are 3 interested bidders that Quantuma are still negotiating with. Each bid is complicated and each is taking time for Quantuma to fully evaluate based on different elements in them.

* Negotiations with HMRC have been extremely positive, but no deal is ever agreed with HMRC until the final proposal is on the table.

* There are verbal agreements with Mel Morris and MSD Capital with regard to the ground.

* Discussions with regard to transfers and contract extensions are being had, but no decisions will be made until the preferred bidder is announced to allow them to make their own decisions.

Sounds like we are miles away from a takeover.

I do find the supporters meetings all a bit strange. Somehow they’re picking a select few to speak to directly but not the whole fan base. I said this last time, to avoid all of this they should record the meeting or do it on Facebook live etc etc. They could still have selected fans in the room with them and even pick q&as from both live and virtual audiences. 
The current method is out of day and seems to bring frustration to fans wanting information and unnecessary pressure/stress on those invited. 

7 hours ago, RAM1966 said:

Nothing we didn't already know, lets see if there is anything in the full mins to get excited about, but, I very much doubt it. 

I think we are in real danger of going into liquidation TBH!!!!

I seem to recall it would be a substantial deposit due from the preferred bidder that would cover us until the remainder of the season.