Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

3 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Also said we were docked 9 points over the sale of the stadium. 

The one thing that we were completely exonerated over. 

So that article is a load of old bobbers.... ?

Maybe but I’ve heard a rumour that Moxey is the one 

11 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Seriously though mate a preferred bidder surely is imminent and it just could be Moxey .

Who really knows other than the administrators at the moment .

We can all surmise 

I'm just joshing with you mate. 

I have not got clue 1 as to who will be the preferred bidder. But I'm heartened by the fact that there seems to be SOME bidders! 

We'll be back soon?

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

The point is that what is said in meetings with the Administrators must be accurately reported, and commercially sensitive information may have to be excluded. 

Sorry if you don't accept or believe this, but that's reality. 

Why is commercially sensative information being shared with some fans and not others?  I run my own business there are 2 directors, commercially sensative information says between us....

Commercially sensative should remain within the club.....  I think some people feel they are getting stuff passed on to make them feel special (Not to be included in the Mins).

They feel privileged, feel more inclined to give a more postive public view.

Has anyone read the Kings New Clothes?

3 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Why is commercially sensative information being shared with some fans and not others?  I run my own business there are 2 directors, commercially sensative information says between us....

Commercially sensative should remain within the club.....  I think some people feel they are getting stuff passed on to make them feel special (Not to be included in the Mins).

I never once felt personally privileged, and I know for sure @Boycie never, in fact they became that much of a pain in the arse to the point he wouldn't even go and I had to make a 6 hour round trip.

Having to deal with comments like this just grinds you down and why I quit, what's the point, why bother?

These are fans giving up their free time to provide a communication link between club and fans, all they get is crap for it. 

Being called out for alienating other fans, claimed they are frightened to talk, just shows a real lack of understanding and appreciation for what these groups do for us all.

If it wasn't for them it's unlikely any information would come out other than through the media. You can't expect the club to open the floor to the entire fanbase to ask questions that are then answered on the website, even if they did it would take a lot longer than the 48hrs you're already unwilling to wait for.

18 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

Gi 'oer 

21 minutes ago, RAM1966 said:

I think you miss the point. If you read newspapers you see that things get misreported. No disrespect to any of the supporter groups but there is a risk they might misreport what was said at the meeting and the admin team are right to want to check and agree that what they report is an accurate record f what was said.