Alan Nixon Breaks Silence on American Billionaire Bid

Kernow

16 minutes ago, Big Bad Bob said:

More than likely. Why would we have some luck / good news for a change?

It's like we've ran over a black cat, Walked under a ladder, Nailed a horse shoe upside down, Lived in house number 13, Opened an umberella inside, Broken a mirror, Knocking over the salt cellar...and all hapening on Friday the 13thMorning Monday GIF

1 hour ago, Big Bad Bob said:

With the new owner in and the beginning of a new relationship, perhaps if we had a discussion with the EFL about a potential appeal, the EFL would reduce the points total to give us a fighting chance of survival without a full blown appeal hearing? 

Er.. I don't think so. But if you want to lead the negotiations go ahead. I don't think the EFL would like my approach. But if you are nice to them well who knows? It might work.  

22 hours ago, PistoldPete said:

Er.. I don't think so. But if you want to lead the negotiations go ahead. I don't think the EFL would like my approach. But if you are nice to them well who knows? It might work.  

If I owned efl I see them in hell first and before I would be even nice to them hell freeze over first.

On 13/11/2021 at 17:39, Abu Derby said:

I think that Kitchener has been told not to break silence any more as it is unfairly portraying him as the winner. 
There are a few other bidders who may be better placed to take over. 

Who are the other bidders I've only seen Kitchener's name mentioned along with the alleged Glaswegian Kray twins whose dropped out?

Every time I see Kirchners name autocorrected get thoughts of the war poster with your club needs you on it.