Rams vs Coventry (A) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

18 minutes ago, Malty said:

I wondered why he wasn’t playing for the under 23s. So that now makes sense. 

But I’m  sure you’re right, we can’t play him. Unless something has changed? Communication has improved recently, but maybe they missed telling us something?

We can play them but it could mean we are limited come January what we can do then in terms of keeping Jagelka if nothing has changed with the ownership and EFL grumpy ness 

Just now, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Is this not being played on RamsTV

It looks like they might have tightened the international restrictions for viewing. I've tried to watch it from the US, Malaysia, the Netherlands, Belgium, Japan and South Africa. I'm incredibly jet lagged right now and still no closer to watching it.

3 minutes ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

It looks like they might have tightened the international restrictions for viewing. I've tried to watch it from the US, Malaysia, the Netherlands, Belgium, Japan and South Africa. I'm incredibly jet lagged right now and still no closer to watching it.

Just got to Romania and it's on in the first pub I've walked into 

4 minutes ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

I'm in Romania and it's on, EDIT: I think I can see @Bald Eagle's Barmy Armyin the corner 

As it happens I've just landed! Beers are on me. Thanks both ?

2 minutes ago, Mick Harford said:

I'm in Romania and it's on, EDIT: I think I can see @Bald Eagle's Barmy Armyin the corner 

3 minutes ago, Bald Eagle's Barmy Army said:

Just got to Romania and it's on in the first pub I've walked into