Derby finally accept 21 point deduction.

taggy180

10 minutes ago, ossieram said:

Just checked the official site and still no announcement. 

This quote from the Percy story in the Telegraph

"Final negotiations are being held over the proposed business plan, which includes restrictions on spending, transfer and losses, and once that is agreed an official announcement will follow.

Derby's administrators, Quantuma, and the EFL declined to comment, though the EFL said matters were ongoing"

Going to be interesting how the team/manager and our fans reacts to this. I personally would think if I was a player I would still want to play football week in week out and get paid. Might as well go gung ho on every match. If we lose so be it.  We are still bottom but really there is nothing to lose. New players/loans perhaps coming in January plus Bieliek coming back could help. Only fly in ointment is if we have to sell our best players in January. Rooney is the glue that needs to motivate the players. Our fans will still turn up in large numbers but some will think fook it for this season. Me personally I will still attend and shout the lads on. Still love this club no matter which division we are in. Next season's season ticket money is in a drawer and will come out next year! UTR.

4 minutes ago, Gritstone Tup said:

Yep!

Ive been banging this drum for weeks, amazed at the sheer arrogance which has spread from Mel through to the fans. Rules are rules and to get any favours in life you have to show humility.

Nope.

You have to show money! Humility gets you stomped on even more in this 'game'!

3 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

This quote from the Percy story in the Telegraph

"Final negotiations are being held over the proposed business plan, which includes restrictions on spending, transfer and losses, and once that is agreed an official announcement will follow.

Derby's administrators, Quantuma, and the EFL declined to comment, though the EFL said matters were ongoing"

Yet again is it Percy throwing his hat into the gossip swirling around?! None of the stories got the £100k fine right did they?

Edited by RoyMac5

8 minutes ago, LazloW said:

Notwithstanding that nobody knows anything about was has happened, why it’s happened or anything else associated with what is really happening (ignoring speculation), we’re now turning on the administrators?

No, one or two are.

If its a total of 21 points at least we have time to prepare for league one. We might as well play the kids / players that will still be here when we are in league one.

If this accepting of a further points deduction means the club can be taken over & we still have a club at the end of it then its some positive.

Recovering & staying up from minus 12 points was looking unlikely so no difference in accepting 21 and sealing the deal if we can move on.

Its absolutely depressing but one day we'll be back. We move on & go again. #COYR ?

1 minute ago, Ewe Ram said:

Can I just add here that our fans trashing Mel Morris on Twitter are embarrassing. Just stay classy, we know he’s let us all down etc etc etc, but just don’t do it, you’re making yourselves look stupid. 

It's Twitter remember duh. That's what they do.