November games moved for Sky

Carl Sagan

Derby vs Bournemouth is now Sunday 21st November at midday (instead of Saturday 20th at 3pm) and live on Sky.

Fulham vs Derby is now Wednesday 24 November (instead of Tuesday) because of the Bournemouth Sunday kickoff.

Derby vs QPR is now Monday 29 November at 7.45 pm (instead of Saturday 27th at 3pm) and live on Sky.

46 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Derby vs Bournemouth is now Sunday 21st November at midday (instead of Saturday 20th at 3pm) and live on Sky.

Fulham vs Derby is now Wednesday 24 November (instead of Tuesday) because of the Bournemouth Sunday kickoff.

Derby vs QPR is now Monday 29 November at 7.45 pm (instead of Saturday 27th at 3pm) and live on Sky.

What really annoys me is when a weekend fixture gets moved to Monday. I have a season ticket and accept that I cannot make week day games as I don’t live in Derby during the week. But Monday night is not a weekend. I can manage a Friday night but Monday night is just infuriating.

duck off Sky. I hate everything about that company.

Edited by 24Charlie
Typo

28 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Bottom of the league and Sky TV still want us on the TV - I know we are way down on our attendances this season but Sky must be sick of having sub 15,000 crowds - they must also think we are more interesting than the likes of Bristol city, PNE etc 

I hope Mr Poopypants from the Bristol forum doesn't see that. He'll self combust if he does. 

Wayne reckons that we can still stay up if it stays at -12 points. I for one agree with him. Administrators surely have a fresh start with negotiations with EFL over the -9 points. Would-be nice to have that one deferred until next season. Why destroy a club by putting off a prospective buyer. EFL are there to manage the rules but not to lose clubs whilst doing it. Big difference between docking -21 with no owner as opposed to one with an owner.

13 minutes ago, 24Charlie said:

What really annoys me is when a weekend fixture gets moved to Monday. I have a season ticket and accept that I cannot make week day games as I don’t live in Derby during the week. But Monday night is not a weekend. I can manage a Friday night but Monday night is just infuriating.

duck off Sky. I hate everything about that company.

Can borrow your ticket?

5 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Derby vs Bournemouth, Sunday 21st November - Home + Sunday = £120k

Derby vs QPR, Monday 29 November - Home = £100k

In that case I will refrain from my usual moaning about the inconvenience. That sort of income is probably more than would have been generated in Saturday ticket sales.

I'm sorry for those who can't now get, though. 

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

Is there something akin to Sparticus about these selections by Sky? Am I getting paranoid or do they want to ensure their trial by tv continues throughout the season?  

3 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

Thats a tough run of games without the curse of Sky to add to it.

Derby FC / Administrators can't afford to turn £250k from SKY TV for those two home games. There will also be a small number of people turn up to watch the game, so all-in-all, these two matches will generate about £300k.

As the administrators said last week and extra 5,000 fans paying an average of £20 each generates £100k, so let it roll in, in any way that they can receive it.