November games moved for Sky

Carl Sagan

25 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Sky tv is ducked poo
Two more Saturday games lost. Do you think many will come from Bournemouth for a 12 o’clock kick off? Same old argument I know but Ray Davies didn’t sing ‘I like my football on a Monday night’. Kids can’t go. Those who live away can’t go. Meh. 

They wouldn’t come if they were on a Saturday at 3-00 pm but I think QPR fans are following them this season as their manager plays some good football and they have some good football players ( forest must have sacked him for trying that)

5 hours ago, Rampage said:

Would-be nice to have that one deferred until next season.

don't you think it's better to get say minus 16 total this season then clear the slate? A buyer will purchase knowing relegation is possible but will want to know that our chances of coming straight back up are very good. I also think that if we strengthen in Jan and if Bielik is back we could stay up w - 16

Will be interesting to see what the admins agree w the EFL

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

Is this Sky deliberately trying to be nice to us and help out, sending TV revenues our way so we can pay the wages? Just saying.

I think the Rooney brand attracts a lot of attention and the EFL and admin controversy makes us all the more interesting. Presumably this is why 32 has continued to be supportive - the exposure they have had since Rooney joined probably exceeds their expectations and it goes on 

don't think sky do 'nice'

1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

don't you think it's better to get say minus 16 total this season then clear the slate? A buyer will purchase knowing relegation is possible but will want to know that our chances of coming straight back up are very good. I also think that if we strengthen in Jan and if Bielik is back we could stay up w - 16

I think that we can escape -12. We are seven adrift with good goal difference and 36 to play. If we keep our players and get three extra improved players it could go well. If we then lose -9 next season we could maybe make 6th and stand a chance of promotion next season.

1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

-4 would be nice unless we get relegated and lose our best players 

6 hours ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Derby vs Bournemouth, Sunday 21st November - Home + Sunday = £120k

Derby vs QPR, Monday 29 November - Home = £100k

At least the club will get a decent revenue from it at least. At the moment every penny counts quite literally...

Yep moving the Bournemouth game has knackered my already booked weekend away and means I will be in Luton Airport awaiting my flight home instead of watching the game at 3pm on a Saturday. I'm not prepared to throw more money at spending a Sunday night in Derby and as I have no more holidays to take off work, for the Monday it is not an option anyway.

So on Saturday I'll go watch Matlock Town or whoever I can see instead. Yeah thanks again Sky Sports!