We are a seriously disliked team, and it bugs me

Bob The Badger

On 09/10/2021 at 23:04, DraycottRam said:

I work in Birmingham and I can honestly say nobody hates us or likes us. We're totally irrelevant outside of the East Midlands 

Some of my Brummie and Black Country friends are massive Rams fans!
You only have to look at the domiciles of many on this fansite to appreciate the inaccuracy of this argument.

The latest news seems to have boiled some serious p*** down in the Slavery Capital of Britain. Mr Ploppy has gone all Angela Rayner :

They are a scummy club though, I am starting to wonder at what point clubs can look seriously at their League membership let's say, I've never known a Championship regular to act like this for as long with such misplaced indignation. Scum. 

He's even attributing the actions of the Administrators to DCFC, as if the old regime are still in charge. Insane. ? 

1 hour ago, alexxxxx said:

Did Mr P miss the last train from Derby to Bristol once or something - I'm pretty sure his hatred for us goes beyond most forest fans. 

We used to do a lot of work in Bristol many years ago and the local ladies were very friendly, I wonder if his missus was the friendly kind?

3 hours ago, alexxxxx said:

Did Mr P miss the last train from Derby to Bristol once or something - I'm pretty sure his hatred for us goes beyond most forest fans. 

There's clearly something we don't know. I initially felt that it was a shame that someone was so blinkered an ill-informed but now I absolutely love that this guy hates us to the point where he seems destined to do himself a mischief.

Can we see if we can get him to spontaneously combust by posting fake twitter links saying that DCFC has won the appeal and the additional charges are dropped and DCFC has been awarded damages for inconvenience and given special dispensation to sign players outside of the window ?

twitch twitch twitch... Boom !

image.png.857c4a469726d96bab192a5203fd0b67.png

3 hours ago, Alty_Ram said:

There's clearly something we don't know. I initially felt that it was a shame that someone was so blinkered an ill-informed but now I absolutely love that this guy hates us to the point where he seems destined to do himself a mischief.

Can we see if we can get him to spontaneously combust by posting fake twitter links saying that DCFC has won the appeal and the additional charges are dropped and DCFC has been awarded damages for inconvenience and given special dispensation to sign players outside of the window ?

twitch twitch twitch... Boom !

image.png.857c4a469726d96bab192a5203fd0b67.png

Here's a clip from his latest V-Blog :

1855791841_HarryPotterSteamGIF.gif.0ed9932ceacbc08be0013c3ae1d1e162.gif