We are a seriously disliked team, and it bugs me

Bob The Badger

4 hours ago, Alty_Ram said:

Can we see if we can get him to spontaneously combust

Looks like he's coming pretty close after reading the Percy article

"They don't learn- the EFL should have been prepared for something like this and should seek to crush Derby in all honesty, hammer them from all angles. Crush the bar stewards."

And his mate is running close too

"Don’t they have the option to add points on also if the Club don’t work with the EFL.  They can also save points for co-operation.

If true, I’d just cancel their fixtures now.  Had enough of this crap.  They cheated, they know they cheated."

Mr Poppadom is the type that pulls his tape measure out when Eastenders is on to check the length of skirts on screen.

Too short, a strongly worded letter goes into the BBC.

Will write to his local MP if his bin collection is delayed by a day, the MP now has him blocked on all social media.

Watched 5 episodes of The Bill and thinks he now has a law degree.

Has a neighbourhood watch sticker in his window and won't return any footballs that land on his property.

Turns his underpants inside out to cut back on his washing.

Goes to bed with a teddy like Mr Bean and his entire wardrobe contents is beige.

Probably couldn't even tell you who the current Bristol Manager is but has read the EFL regulations 6 times already this week.

His biggest life achievement was completing a Sudoko in under 5 minutes but still yet to have kissed anyone since his mum as a kid who he still calls mummy.

We can analyse him and the way he is to our club, but if I am totally honest he is an utter nobody. Quite a sad man really. If I spent that much time on another clubs situation I think I would have to take a good hard look in the mirror at the life I live and the person I have become and wonder what I could have potentially achieved in the time I have wasted.

His and others words mean nothing. Absolutely nothing in the climate we find ourselves in. The delusions of grandeur and sense of self importance and the "crusade" he seems to be on will have no impact on us or our club. He is shouting into an Internet echo chamber. Let him do it. Let him have his opinion. Let him waste his time, effort and life on Derby county. 

P.s I know you are probably reading this mate xxxx

P.p.s I hope you get RSI from refreshing the efl website xxxx

Edited by KBB
Sp

1 hour ago, Crewton said:

He doesn't help himself

Derby fans thinking I'm ill-informed

what can you expect from Red Wall idiots

If does have the bottle to come up to Pride Park, I can see him going home in a bin.

On the upside, he seems to have accepted the 'blinkered' part of my comment so that's progress.

Edited by Alty_Ram

1 hour ago, David said:

Mr Poppadom is the type that pulls his tape measure out when Eastenders is on to check the length of skirts on screen.

Will write to his local MP if his bin collection is delayed by a day, the MP now has him blocked on all social media.

Has a neighbourhood watch sticker in his window and won't return any footballs that land on his property.

Goes to bed with a teddy like Mr Bean and his entire wardrobe contents is beige.

Probably couldn't even tell you who the current Bristol Manager is but has read the EFL regulations 6 times already this week.

His biggest life achievement was completing a Sudoko in under 5 minutes but still yet to have kissed anyone since his mum as a kid who he still calls mummy.

Apart from that though, he's alright.

3 hours ago, David said:

I think you give him too much credit.

I suspect a "studio appartment" in one of Bristol's less pleasent areas, with an overflowing bin containing the remains of microwave dinners for one, grime on every surface, amidst the piles of jazz mags, pizza boxes, empty bottles and cigarette ends, there is a single table with a computer and a chair, at which sits mr Pop with the puss weeping from the sores of his bloated folds of fat, frantically typing on the bristol rovers forums about Derby county in between posting on 4chan about how feminism is why he can't get a girlfriend and why it's not fair that he keeps getting turned down for jobs on the grounds of "personal appearence or hygene"

38 minutes ago, Philmycock said:

Wow. Mr Pop needs to lose his virginity soon, he's in pain

Swollen nads.  Saving it all up in hopes of our relegation for a proper shandy fest.  In the meantime he'll keep them iced and resting on his box file of our 18/19 accounts in his mams basement. Lets hope he sees the Gibson centrefold in this months EFL monthly, he might combust ahead of time.

49 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I think you give him too much credit.

I suspect a "studio appartment" in one of Bristol's less pleasent areas, with an overflowing bin containing the remains of microwave dinners for one, grime on every surface, amidst the piles of jazz mags, pizza boxes, empty bottles and cigarette ends, there is a single table with a computer and a chair, at which sits mr Pop with the puss weeping from the sores of his bloated folds of fat, frantically typing on the bristol rovers forums about Derby county in between posting on 4chan about how feminism is why he can't get a girlfriend and why it's not fair that he keeps getting turned down for jobs on the grounds of "personal appearence or hygene"

The trouble with Mr P and Co is that they speculate so much on figures whipping up some hysteria for themselves. I can see that they struggle to keep their heads when they've deleted some posts. 

I don't really understand the level of their frustration. Wishing us out of business, reacting as if the club have commuted war crimes. I don't think they've really grasped the issue. 

Its crabs in a bucket mentalitu.. When you've got Newcastle being bought by a state investment fund to compete with other oil backed clubs... But you're upset with Derby who will finish below Bristol in all likelihood because they sold their stadium as a loophole and overspent by single digit million quid AND now in administration because our owner has badly managed our club and put us back 5/10 years. It's pathetic. 

Edited by alexxxxx

12 hours ago, David said:

Has masterful debates with himself in front of a mirror.

8 hours ago, alexxxxx said:

The trouble with Mr P and Co is that they speculate so much on figures whipping up some hysteria for themselves. I can see that they struggle to keep their heads when they've deleted some posts. 

I don't really understand the level of their frustration. Wishing us out of business, reacting as if the club have commuted war crimes. I don't think they've really grasped the issue. 

Its crabs in a bucket mentalitu.. When you've got Newcastle being bought by a state investment fund to compete with other oil backed clubs... But you're upset with Derby who will finish below Bristol in all likelihood because they sold their stadium as a loophole and overspent by single digit million quid AND now in administration because our owner has badly managed our club and put us back 5/10 years. It's pathetic. 

Yes it is and I have no idea why we even mention him or interact with him at all. He loves it and adds to his misguided sense of self- importance. I feel I'm talking to my kids about "that kid" at school - we should all just ignore him totally

1 hour ago, CBRammette said:

Yes it is and I have no idea why we even mention him or interact with him at all. He loves it and adds to his misguided sense of self- importance. I feel I'm talking to my kids about "that kid" at school - we should all just ignore him totally

Trouble is people like that drive fans' conversations and opinion.