Earnshaw

eccles the ram

Just been reading that Earnshaw thinks Rooney could be off to another club. Watch all the anti-Rams hype now! First Westwood saying 'what only 12 points' and now Earnshaw having a go! Common denominator = Forest! Talk about kicking someone when they are down. When Westwood plays his matches in the Ryder Cup this week I am rooting for the Americans! As for Earnshaw when he is on the television I can't understand a word he says. I frigging need sub-titles!

Earnshaw is so irrelevant I'm surprised his opinion is even recieved publicly. 

I don't know about Westwood because I can't stay awake whenever golf is menti-Zzz

Wycombe also crying and while they may have a point about the whole situation being dragged out I think they should also consider the possibility that they got relegated for not getting more points themselves. Maybe sometimes people should focus on themselves more

Edited by Alpha

11 minutes ago, eccles the ram said:

When Westwood plays his matches in the Ryder Cup this week

Fkc golf and this forest nondescript. Yes hope he gets hammered, however that happens in that ridiculous sport. ?

Edited by Kingpin

I was working in Norwich when they signed Earnshaw and stayed in the same hotel as him. Bloke drove a Humvee and consistently parked either across a couple of disabled spaces or on the double yellow lines directly outside receptiion (despite there being a huge car park with loads of empty spaces). Seeing him strutting into the hotel, he came across as an arrogant and obnoxious character. I've had no reason to change my view of him in the years since then....

2 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

I was working in Norwich when they signed Earnshaw and stayed in the same hotel as him. Bloke drove a Humvee and consistently parked either across a couple of disabled spaces or on the double yellow lines directly outside receptiion (despite there being a huge car park with loads of empty spaces). Seeing him strutting into the hotel, he came across as an arrogant and obnoxious character. I've had no reason to change my view of him in the years since then....

I find that story hard to believe.

How could he reach the pedals and see out the window?

40 minutes ago, eccles the ram said:

Just been reading that Earnshaw thinks Rooney could be off to another club. Watch all the anti-Rams hype now! First Westwood saying 'what only 12 points' and now Earnshaw having a go! Common denominator = Forest! Talk about kicking someone when they are down. When Westwood plays his matches in the Ryder Cup this week I am rooting for the Americans! As for Earnshaw when he is on the television I can't understand a word he says. I frigging need sub-titles!

Just ignore it

If there is a positive out of this absolute tripe at the minute, it's that I've realised that Rooney seems to be very loyal, in football. I have confidence that if the worse was to happen Wayne Rooney will be the one to turn the lights off as he leaves.

Loyalty is all we have now.

Edited by MackworthRamIsGod

1 hour ago, eccles the ram said:

One word for Earnshaw 

Invisalign 

1 hour ago, Gaspode said:

To be fair, he was probably drunk at the time.