Derby will survive if I have I something to say about itm

B4ev6is

Well lads you did us all pround of you are Derby county and we are fighters to bitter end. And with everything going off you at least sent a message to players to fans we are one and togather we shall come out of this stronger than ever before.

Now to new owners you seen what players are trying to do and roony first thing first get those damn keys of mel and then give roony some funds in january window and pay as much debt as you can.

Now mel I never ever wanted to say this when you leave dont you dare ever step inside pp again GET OUT OF OUR CLUB.

And us the fans have shown how much this club means to us.

I will there guys.

39 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well lads you did us all pround of you are Derby county and we are fighters to bitter end. And with everything going off you at least sent a message to players to fans we are one and togather we shall come out of this stronger than ever before.

Now to new owners you seen what players are trying to do and roony first thing first get those damn keys of mel and then give roony some funds in january window and pay as much debt as you can.

Now mel I never ever wanted to say this when you leave dont you dare ever step inside pp again GET OUT OF OUR CLUB.

And us the fans have shown how much this club means to us.

I will there guys.

Are you able to rustle up the funds to be a part owner of the new business? We need people with your enthusiasm and positivity on the new board. 

56 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

Are you able to rustle up the funds to be a part owner of the new business? We need people with your enthusiasm and positivity on the new board. 

No sadly not

But as a fan while I still have breath in my body I will continue my ralling crys to us Derby fan and players.

45 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

As long as we don't get another 9 points added on I definitely think we have a chance of staying up, it won't be easy with a squad that lacks depth but it is possible. 

Swindon didn't when they got new owners. But of course they didn't have Gibson haunting the EFL and demanding our blood.

2 minutes ago, Boycie said:

I think it’s inevitable something will crack off.

I don't want any violence or anything but it really annoys me that he just hides away, plotting.

I just want to know if he's happy he's helped in people losing there jobs... and for what? something as insignificant as football? 

Are people for real. It's not down to Gibson, it's not down to the EFL..... Its down to Morris. Selling the ground to himself was the clear and obvious sign of how bad things were. Gibson also lodged complaints against villa and sheff wed so he has no vendetta against Derby. Morris tried to make it personal by offering to show the books to Gibson..... The books he wouldn't submit to the EFL. Morris has Destroyed Derby county and tarnished it's reputation and still people have fallen for his lies and blame others. 

Edited by DerbySmog

1 minute ago, DerbySmog said:

Are people for real. It's not down to Gibson, it's not down to the EFL..... Its down to Morris. Selling the ground to himself was the clear and obvious sign of how bad things were. Gibson also lodged complaints against villa and sheff wed so he has no vendetta against Derby. Morris tried to make it personal by offering to show the books to Gibson..... The books he wouldn't submit to the EFL. Morris has Destroyed Derby county and tarnished it's reputation and still people have fallen for his lies and blame others. 

You might hide behind the pretence that Gibson has had nothing to do with our down fall but in reality he and several other so called influential people have by their total inept attitude have protracted the whole naughty boys must be spanked attitude to an extent that it has reaped the reward they so desperately wanted.

Gibson and his cronies in the efl are not blameless dispite your fondness of them.