Derby will survive if I have I something to say about itm

B4ev6is

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

yes   it has got so vindictive and personal that we need Mel to go so that we can have a constructive relationship with the EFL. 

How do you have a relationship with people you don’t trust or respect, I know we’ll go crawling on all fours and dance to the efl sickening tune!

I would rather lick my own arse, not a chance, see all of them in hell.

11 minutes ago, Rosythram said:

How do you have a relationship with people you don’t trust or respect, I know we’ll go crawling on all fours and dance to the efl sickening tune!

you should lick whatever you like but if we continue to fight with other clubs and the EFL we will end up in the national league. And in the process hold the record for the lowest points total in each of the PL and every EFL league. Maybe that's what you mean by hell 

1 minute ago, kevinhectoring said:

you should lick whatever you like but if we continue to fight with other clubs and the EFL we will end up in the national league. And in the process hold the record for the lowest points total in each of the PL and every EFL league. Maybe that's what you mean by hell 

No hell is being a lap dog!

1 hour ago, Rosythram said:

Trust is a Two way thing. More like the other way round,the club release a statement about going into administration and blame everyone else and their dog for the clubs plight. We then find out he hadn't even got the decency to let the manager know,he has to find out via TV, he then scurries away because he can't stand criticism of failure

Perhaps the failure to negotiate and lack of trust with the EFL may just be down to his intransigence

14 hours ago, Rosythram said:

Ok

if Gibson and the efl had done the policing of the situation and implemented the punishment in a timely manner would we be where we are today?

The fact is they protracted the whole process to suit hidden agendas.

MM dragged it out but not submitting finances. If they had been submitted, they would have been reviewed and actioned. But hey, blame everyone but the club and owners and Bury your head in the sand. 

On 18/09/2021 at 20:56, RoyMac5 said:

Swindon didn't when they got new owners. But of course they didn't have Gibson haunting the EFL and demanding our blood.

what was this for, I know they have just incurred a 3 point suspended for non payment of salaries but can't see anyhting else