Relegation rivals watch

Bris Vegas

Using the predictor, I did each teams individually and let it do its thing, so only predicted Reading, then only predicted ours etc an I was being honest, mind over heart approach.

In ALL scenarios we don't get more than 37 points and either bottom or 2nd bottom..... Reading survive every time

46 minutes ago, Rich84 said:

Using the predictor, I did each teams individually and let it do its thing, so only predicted Reading, then only predicted ours etc an I was being honest, mind over heart approach.

In ALL scenarios we don't get more than 37 points and either bottom or 2nd bottom..... Reading survive every time

Yes its unlikely of course as it always has been but its possible. We need to go on a good run and Reading go on a bad run. Those scenarios can happen.

2 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Yes its unlikely of course as it always has been but its possible. We need to go on a good run and Reading go on a bad run. Those scenarios can happen.

If Stoke takes the points tonight, we still have a small chance, otherwise it is hard to see us pulling back 9 points or even 7 for that matter. Come on you Potters (eugh that felt wrong ?).