Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

1 hour ago, Red_Dawn said:

Back to Derby. I appreciate you have little control over these matters (and CK is all you have left it seems), but realistically how worried are you?

The guys company doesn't seem to be making money, reportedly has cash flow problems, and he's already flying off the handle against fans who are asking legitimate questions?

I called him American Fawaz earlier this year but at least FAH had some real currency behind him. 

FUBkXaBWUAEgsPp.jpeg

cde172d2480c8709e4b54213241ee8a2.png

LMFAO. You're citing that famed and storied bastion of sports journalism, Glassdoor.com. What an absolute sausage you are. FWIW, here's the average ratings as opposed to a single negative review most probably submitted by a fellow sister botherer. 

image.png.67db2e6a62b975d597cca0883b192caf.png

Made a right t*** of yourself there matey ?

15 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

LMFAO. You're citing that famed and storied bastion of sports journalism, Glassdoor.com. What an absolute sausage you are. FWIW, here's the average ratings as opposed to a single negative review most probably submitted by a fellow sister botherer. 

image.png.67db2e6a62b975d597cca0883b192caf.png

Made a right t*** of yourself there matey ?

Even if it was multiple glassdoor reviews, it would be an embarrassing thing to cite, but a singular one ?.

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Even if it was multiple glassdoor reviews, it would be an embarrassing thing to cite, but a singular one ?.

Dawnie's a bit conflicted though. It's not just that he calls himself Dawn, which is weird enough, but he's back on a Rams forum a mere day after Notts Forest's biggest day in over a quarter of a century. I'd be 24 hours into a week-long bender but not Dawn, our favourite closet SheepShagger. Must really crave our attention ?‍♀️ 

Dear Dawnie is on his own journey towards self realisation.

He knows the truth, he's just not ready to accept it yet. When he is, we'll all be there for him. It can be hard for those in the notts forest community to come out as Derby fans, there's a lot of backwards attitudes about such things. it's very hard. He'll get there. Then he can live his whole life and be his true self.

It's OK Dawnie, there's nothing to fear.

Just accept the Ram in your heart.

18 hours ago, Augustus said:

Well what a pleasant day it was yesterday. Was lovely weather down in London. Have I missed much?

Well, seeing as how you are in Derby, it looks like you missed your connection to notts?

Have you not got a relative who could come and pick you up, or are they all still too young to drive?  
There may be another bus along soon, but make sure it’s got a roof on, as it looks like the lovely weather won’t last long.  

This is how it all started with us 2 years ago. An article in the Daily Fail claiming we were going to lose 21 points. Even the same journalist Matt Hughes (bamford). Red dogs quoting the article on Twitter and bating us, our response being it’s Daily Fail bollocks we believe in Mel. 

Now Matt Hughes was off point and wrong with a lot of what he said but he was clearly being fed stuff, but many if not all Forest fans (including their journalists) are all in denial about Maranakis but there are so many allegations out there over a sustained period of time that make him a very questionable character. 

I don’t think this will come to anything given the amount of questionable owners already in the premier league. I also don’t think Maranakis will ever be charged because he seems to be above the law in his own country. Forest fans even their journalists don’t care as long as he can still put his money in. 

When are the fixtures released then? Looking forward to playing Leicester and getting the East Midlands Derby going again.

Only EM derby we'll be playing for a while anyway. Who's your new EM derby against? Can't be Burton as they're in Staffs so I suppose it's hoping to either get Notts or Mansfield in the 1st Rd of the FA Cup or get our U23s in the Papa Johns.

6 minutes ago, Augustus said:

When are the fixtures released then? Looking forward to playing Leicester and getting the East Midlands Derby going again.

Only EM derby we'll be playing for a while anyway. Who's your new EM derby against? Can't be Burton as they're in Staffs so I suppose it's hoping to either get Notts or Mansfield in the 1st Rd of the FA Cup or get our U23s in the Papa Johns.

We will be happy to play football thanks whilst you can be happy to watch the fat blokes Greek side be transferred to shottingham whilst he slides the money around his washing business and out of sight until the day of reckoning is laid bare.  

9 minutes ago, Augustus said:

Just won your biggest game in a quarter of a century and instead of celebrating and going on a weeks jack grealish ur on our site.

rent free springs to mind lol

10 hours ago, bimmerman said:

He does sound like an arrogant Rick in that tweet though doesn't he...

“Just stick to being fans”

Hes not even your owner yet and he’s already directing fans to STFU

What happens when he gets some abuse because yove lost at Morecombe? How is he going to react to that

6 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Good old EFL treating all members the same, no vendetta, etc. I know its the Daily Mail but have been correct during our admin https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10869073/Premier-League-set-probe-Nottingham-Forest-owner-Evangelos-Marinakis-clubs-promotion.html

Crazy isn't it.

Football owner who has been accused of match fixing in the past, involved in a game where stonewall penalties weren't awarded, even with VAR ?

10 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Good old EFL treating all members the same, no vendetta, etc. I know its the Daily Mail but have been correct during our admin https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10869073/Premier-League-set-probe-Nottingham-Forest-owner-Evangelos-Marinakis-clubs-promotion.html

Only right that Forest are placed under an embargo while the investigation is ongoing really

9 hours ago, Andicis said:

There is more. This is *reportedly* from 2020 alleging the same thing, before any connection to Derby was made. 

Again, I appreciate he's the only realistic bidder you have, but there's lots of questions that need asking. 

And when they are asked, he seems to lose his temper rather quickly.. The best owners keep their business to themselves not arguing with the fans on Twitter..

I take it back, he's more Al Hardy than Fawaz ? Couple of bad losses and he'll have his Johnson out in the bathtub 

FUBkXmVX0AIeIS3.jpeg

Edited by Red_Dawn