Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

On 23/08/2021 at 13:24, RadioactiveWaste said:

The relegation parade will be a sight to behold.

The gumpen people of nottingham all waving and cheering their forest heros for getting them back into league one where they've so many happy memories, like Kris Commons emerging as proper grew up in the trent end forst legend to be, the Johnstons paint campaigns, the play off heroics of Yoeville, the speeches, the team all holing their "Relegation 22" medals up to the crowd, the return of the trentside Derby coming that little bit closer. There'll be Dawnie and Tigger beaming with pride and satisfaction, and eating contrests starring kenny burns and andy reid....

The joy will probably spill over into fights over the pies and inapropreate use of flares and firewoks, but the notts forest going down party is going to be huge.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/bj63nhV3VuU

2 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

We can see you Dawnie love, ya sad-sack, stalker weirdo. How many hours lurking is that today  ? 

Now now, when he's ready. I feel his coming out as a Ram moment is edging nearer. It's ok dawnie, there's nothing to worry about. You'll be accepted.

A black and white Dawn will soon be coming.

14 hours ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Now now, when he's ready. I feel his coming out as a Ram moment is edging nearer. It's ok dawnie, there's nothing to worry about. You'll be accepted.

A black and white Dawn will soon be coming.

If I want to watch lower league football I’ll head over to Warrington FC thanks.. similar standard to what you’ll be served up next season ?

3 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

If I want to watch lower league football I’ll head over to Warrington FC thanks.. similar standard to what you’ll be served up next season ?

So, you do want to watch lower league football, where the fans and passion are real, it's just distance.

I'm an exile in Glasgow, so I know how you feel when I could go and see a similar crowd to the city ground at Firhill, New Douglas Park or the Tony Macaroni Arena.

Relief and happiness all round the city ground as an important decision in Westminster is made. That being that a petition from disgruntled Huddersfield Town supporters to have the play off final replayed has been rejected by the government. Quite why they petitioned the government and not, say, the EFL who run the championship, we don't know.

On 05/06/2022 at 13:14, 86 Hair Islands said:

Given Notts Forest's lengthy affiliation with lower league football we'll cede to your greater knowledge on such matters.

We haven’t been in League One for years mate. Let us know if it’s just as s*** will you? 

Having said that, are you even going to make it that far? Is American Fawaz playing golf again today or something? 

Clock Tick Tock GIF by MOODMAN