Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

Forest v Sheff Utd - maybe lightning does strike twice.

Forest v Boro - means no Djed Spence 

Think Sheff U or Boro if they get in playoffs are more than capable of beating Forest. Huddersfield been the surprise package so don’t rule them out. Be a shame if Luton don’t make it.

Ideal scenario for me Forest lose to Boro in Semi, Boro lose to Blades/Huddersfield at Wembley.

But if CK completes his takeover I don’t give a duck really

29 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Forest v Sheff Utd - maybe lightning does strike twice.

Forest v Boro - means no Djed Spence 

Think Sheff U or Boro if they get in playoffs are more than capable of beating Forest. Huddersfield been the surprise package so don’t rule them out. Be a shame if Luton don’t make it.

Ideal scenario for me Forest lose to Boro in Semi, Boro lose to Blades/Huddersfield at Wembley.

But if CK completes his takeover I don’t give a duck really

Said many weeks ago that Boro will be tough for them.  The rest are dross and they'll beat them. Luton won't win if they concede, Huddersfield leak like a sieve and Sheff Utd should have lost to us twice and have a 40 year old walking chip factory with the biggest one on his shoulder as their goal threat.  Would be quite amusing if he knocked Forest out after they've spent all season blowing smoke up his arse mind. I'd fancy Boro over two legs as they play that brand of crap house football with some ability, will be elated if they make it last day and as you say, no Spence.  Never understood why they let him go back in January, probably the wages as they owe HMRC 17 million .  Boo, cheats, outside their means, deduct points, start a do Boro deserve relegation thread.

By the way

1. Stuart Atwell

2. Kiefer Moore

3. Coopers lack of subs

4. Keinan Davis for being injured

5. Fighting to the end

I tried. Honestly, I really did. Despite an entire season's worth of snide baiting from the embittered 'house Gump' who's only solace from his own team's colossal mediocrity over this last quarter of a century has been the misfortunes that have befallen Brian Clough's beloved Derby. I swore I'd not bait him or other Notts Forest supporters, I'd refrain from sneery wumming and just, you know, be the better man....

Well f**k that 

giphy.gif

Edited by 86 Hair Islands

Worth noting that yet again two small clubs in Fulham and Bournemouth with a very small amount of supporters again get to the premiership due to - yes parachute payments ! - yet the premiership bosses will be moaning that the bigger clubs can’t get near - with every likelihood that leeds or Everton will be in the championship as well 

46 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Worth noting that yet again two small clubs in Fulham and Bournemouth with a very small amount of supporters again get to the premiership due to - yes parachute payments ! - yet the premiership bosses will be moaning that the bigger clubs can’t get near - with every likelihood that leeds or Everton will be in the championship as well 

Parachute payments are a problem, probably the biggest one, but also it’s been a very poor league this time around. When you look at who’s in and around the play offs I’m pretty sure all those sides wonder whether they’ve actually been good enough to be in that position they are. Use Forest as an example and see where they were after 7 games. Is that Forest have been untouchable out of nowhere, or is it that everyone else has been poor and a bit of momentum can go a long way? Look where we’d be without the deductions, there’s no way with our side should be there.

Some have underachieved, but there’s a lot of sides trying to mimic the Leeds approach rather than looking for their own style of play, an approach that nearly didn’t work for Leeds! It’s brought poor football, negative tactics and Fulham and Bournemouth have near on picked off the league unchallenged.

3 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

3 months ago, I would have genuinely wanted Forest to win that.

Now I'd easily prefer Boro. My hatred for Forest this season has gone up massively.

Boro by far the biggest villains this season. Hope they miss out altogether but failing that, any team to beat them before or at Wembley, even if that team is Forest.