Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

This is insufferable, the guy over the back (who I swear was an Arsenal fan last season) was commenting it’ll be nice to be two divisions above Derby next season, after 15 mins of the first leg! I responded “yeah be nice to see you break our record!”

7 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Sheffield United are awful, all over the place. No idea how they’ve ended up in the top 6

Other than the Fulham and Bournemouth teams who must have half a billion pounds worth of players between them the rest of the league is full of absolute dross. Most of the teams have been crap this year.

10 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

This is insufferable, the guy over the back (who I swear was an Arsenal fan last season) was commenting it’ll be nice to be two divisions above Derby next season, after 15 mins of the first leg! I responded “yeah be nice to see you break our record!”

Just get yourself a catapult full of dogs**t.  Saves the pleasantries.

4 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

We should have beat them both times this season. Better team in the away game when we were down to 10 and lost to that injury time penalty.

Should have beaten them in the cup as well

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

Credit Forest. They’ve beaten Sheffield United so convincingly here. 

They've been much the better side and should really be winning by a bigger margin. That said, Sheffield United have been as poor as we were in that first leg at home to Hull

Just now, GenBr said:

Think Forest have got this sorted as much as i hate to say it. Quality of the playoffs has been so poor this year 

They'll lose at Wembley to Huddersfield I reckon. Steve cooper always bottles big games