Adventures of Sloth, Jon Moss and their band of Merry men.

Day

Every time i invest myself in the fortunes of a sports team, they crumble and fail.

so I believe in you notts forest. you can do this. c;mon you gumps. yey for billy davies. i'd kiss steve cooper.

(off for a shower with a wire brush and a brillo pad...will i ever be clean again?)

3 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Every time i invest myself in the fortunes of a sports team, they crumble and fail.

so I believe in you notts forest. you can do this. c;mon you gumps. yey for billy davies. i'd kiss steve cooper.

(off for a shower with a wire brush and a brillo pad...will i ever be clean again?)

It’s funny you say that as I often feel the same. I think it was in the space of a few months where Barcelona (Including Messi of course) lost in the semi-final to Liverpool after holding a 3-0 lead, Roger Federer lost the Wimbledon final to Djokovic despite serving for the Championship at 40-15 and GGG was robbed of his boxing win against Canelo. 

Literally three of my favorite sports figures all saw victories snatched one way or another in such crazy circumstances.

I all-but gave up watching sports for a while after that.

Just now, Chellaston Ram said:

If I was a Forest fan I would have preferred to have played Luton

I think of the three teams their form against Luton was the worst. 

Forest’s previous results against those currently in the top six reads one win, three draws and two defeats. I wouldn’t make them favourites based on that and the form of Sheffield United and Huddersfield going into them.

It’s got to be the poorest playoffs in a while though. Probably since Huddersfield beat Reading.

30 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Forest’s previous results against those currently in the top six reads one win, three draws and two defeats. I wouldn’t make them favourites based on that and the form of Sheffield United and Huddersfield going into them.

It’s got to be the poorest playoffs in a while though. Probably since Huddersfield beat Reading.

Forest managed to get in, it’s definitely the poorest the play offs since the league one playoffs with Yeovil. 

11 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

Luton are also riddled with injuries though.

Living in Nottingham the consensus seems to be that they would have far more preferred to play Luton then Sheffield Utd and are genuinely fairly downbeat about their chances against them in the semis. 

5 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Luton are also riddled with injuries though.

Living in Nottingham the consensus seems to be that they would have far more preferred to play Luton then Sheffield Utd and are genuinely fairly downbeat about their chances against them in the semis. 

People from Nottingham are riddled with something else. 

They'll be cacking themselves over these playoffs. Sadly for the poor luvs they won't realise until they get ready for bed and their brother, sister, cousin or/and neighbour says "ugh, what's that?".

14 minutes ago, Red_Dawn said:

Clearly taking is seriously then? I wouldn’t have Tommy drive you home Chrissy 

Don’t let the pressure get to you Dawnie.  You’ll be fine in the play offs.