Odds on relegation

Poynton ram

3 minutes ago, David said:

Save your money. We’ll finish above Boro, Forest and Bristol City rattling half the Championship as Jozwiak and Bielik tear them all a new one. 

It’s written in the stars.

In the words of Sir Kevin of Keegan “I Would Love It….”

(Mr Pop would literally explode with rage)

A interesting bet is the championship table with every team getting a points advantage on Fulham. All teams would be around 18-1 to win it and DCFC would get around 40 pts start on them. What you are gambling on is a team to do a lot better than expected. So lump on David as you are so confident.  

16 minutes ago, UTFR said:

betfred 7/4

I don't like us being odds on for relegation.

Maybe there's money to be made by offering better odds than 7/4 on a peer-to-peer betting site - because, obviously, there cannot be any chance of having to pay out!

I might put 50 quid on it just to console me if the worst does happen. We will likely need to find an additional couple of wins this season (when was the last time a team got 44 points and survived?)  and given our points total was heavily indebted to a 10-12 game run where we wracked up the points that does make me queasy going forward. If we don't score more goals we're down this year and I'm struggling to see where they are coming from atm. 

14 minutes ago, David said:

Save your money. We’ll finish above Boro, Forest and Bristol City rattling half the Championship as Jozwiak and Bielik tear them all a new one. 

It’s written in the stars.

If that happens I'm going to dedicate so much energy to seeking out the fan I used to sit in front of who'd spend HT every week talking about the Polish coming over here etc etc