Who will be our first signing?

RoyMac5

20 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Who is going to start alongside Davies then?

I presume it will normally it two of either Davies, Forsyth and Stearman playing CB and occasionally all three.

Davies and Forsyth on Saturday I'd pick (if match fit).

14 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Marshall has got to be leaving then. I know he was effectivly dropped at the back end of last season because rooney didn't like his attitude, it'll save a few pennies on wages to.

Big love to Curtis for staying. I thi nk that's a big boost.

If we sell Lawrence to WBA, well, lets hope there's a plan for that that.

Actually Marshall to WBA would be a sensible one for them and would be replacing Johnson who wants out 

15 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

I’ll sign for 234k a year. Wages at the top of the game have distorted our opinion about what is a fair wage. I understand it’s market forces, short career etc, but FFS it’s decent money for kicking a football about 1-2 twice a week.

I agree. I'm sure you will be able feed yourself and your family quite comfortably on 234 k a year.

8 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I know. Much as Lawrence is frustraiting as hell, he leaves and we're weaker. Beyond Mel thinking "oh the Lawrence money pays the bills for three months" it looks a suicidal football move at this point.

It might pay the outstanding tax bill as well ? Just a thought 

6 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

I presume it will normally it two of either Davies, Forsyth and Stearman playing CB and occasionally all three.

Davies and Forsyth on Saturday I'd pick (if match fit).

With Buchanan injured Forsyth will be at left back. 

17 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

So you want to protest and achieve what ? - the owner is already trying to sell the club unless of course if you are offering to pay the bills? 

Show him what the fans think of the so called Rams fan through and through 

10 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Why are we surprised at the lack of signings. The bloke doesn't want it. 

20210806_124351.jpg

I do wonder if he fills the board & senior positions of his businesses with 50% of first year university graduates ?‍♂️ 

I dont think its fair to throw a load of youngsters into a relegation fight.

We have a mix of young players that were good enough straight away to play like buchanan & knight some that will Need to be bedded slowly and some that will be players but not at this level. We cant expect to through them all in 

Have we actually considered the development and welfare of some of our fringe youngsters by expecting them to just be launched in to championship football

1 minute ago, hintonsboots said:

Intriguing. There must be more to this than Ravel throwing a strop ?

The way I am interpreting it, based on the fact that Nixon and a few other have said we have signed davies, alsop and stearman, is that him and other trialists were expecting the contracts today and were told no chance.

Just now, Sparkle said:

Utterly pointless exercise - he wants to sell - someone needs to actually buy ( and hopefully it’s an improvement) 

support the lads wearing the Derby county Shirts 

Always support the lads. To me it won’t be pointless I want to vent my anger at the twit