End of the season polls

Andicis

End of the season poll  

231 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just now, Curtains said:

Why do these polls get allowed and not banned 

Its just a wind up I’m sorry 

Ridiculous post.

This is a forum. There are wide ranging opinions & whether you like it or not, there is a sizeable proportion of the fanbase that are not happy with the incumbent manager. Its beyond belief that you want to shut those conversations down when we've won one game in 15.

This is going to continue until he leaves or improves dramatically so get used to it.

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Clear off Curtains. It's certainly not a wind up, why aren't people allowed to ask questions? If you don't wanna vote, fine, why would polls be banned? 

tbh, these questions HAVE already been asked and all have their own treads near enough.

Just now, mwram1973 said:

tbh, these questions HAVE already been asked and all have their own treads near enough.

And those threads generally only attract those with the strongest opinions. The question is how do the forum as a whole feel about it. May well be a silent majority, lets find out.

Not seen any Alonso polls & given the season has ended, is entirely appropriate to appraise Rooney & the club's performance.

10 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

I said Rooney In because i think it's unfair to judge him on this basket case of a season.

Haven't we had enough of the managerial merry-go-round yet?

Yea, said that when Cocu was sacked. Doesn’t really make sense to keep someone who has done worse though...

13 minutes ago, ColonelBlimp said:

I said Rooney In because i think it's unfair to judge him on this basket case of a season.

Haven't we had enough of the managerial merry-go-round yet?

Just one more spin, please sir!