End of the season polls

Andicis

End of the season poll  

231 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

26 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Yes, but it's hard to get a sense of how many people support each side. That's the point of the poll. 

but it doesn't imo. I'm on the fence about Alonso but I only get a yes or no option, same with Rooney in or out. Theres already threads with these discussions and multiple pages of peoples opinions.

Imo EVERYONE is to blame for this season, From Mel to cocu to rooney to the coaches to the players. ALL have threads for this.

The title of the poll just hides the true meaning behind it and thats who shall we kick now the seasons done.

Just my opinion.

1 minute ago, Jimbo Ram said:

Yea, said that when Cocu was sacked. Doesn’t really make sense to keep someone who has done worse though...

I’d be inclined to agree but over the whole, not sure Rooney did worse. Cocu spent good money and had full season. I think every manager deserves a full season unless they are totally inept. Some would argue Rooney is inept based on last three months. I would argue his first couple of months show a glimpse of something. 

2 minutes ago, WhiteHorseRam said:

The survey is lacking ...

there should be extra options - 

Q 1 -  shake-it-all-about 

Q 2 - Those pesky kids

Q 3 - Bill Gates

Classic Noob error there mate. You forgot

Q4 - Keogh

1 minute ago, mwram1973 said:

but it doesn't imo. I'm on the fence about Alonso but I only get a yes or no option, same with Rooney in or out. Theres already threads with these discussions and multiple pages of peoples opinions.

Imo EVERYONE is to blame for this season, From Mel to cocu to rooney to the coaches to the players. ALL have threads for this.

The title of the poll just hides the true meaning behind it and thats who shall we kick now the seasons done.

Just my opinion.

Yes, I need loads more options before they reflect my current muddled thinking!

1 minute ago, mwram1973 said:

Just my opinion.

The title of the poll doesn't hide the true meaning of anything. It's literally just a poll to gage opinion. Not everyone likes to post, a lot of people use the forum to read but would vote in a poll. If you don't like the poll, ignore it, like an adult does? Instead of throwing the toys out of the pram at their being a poll.

Just my opinion. 

7 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

A poll is a good way for those too scared to post their true opinion to anonymously give an opinion. 

Mate we can’t even have one day happy ? 

Anyway I’m happy today and nothing is going to change that. 

We avoided relegation and I’m waiting to see what DCFC comes up with. 

Just now, Curtains said:

Mate we can’t even have one day happy ? 

Anyway I’m happy today and nothing is going to change that. 

We avoided relegation and I’m waiting to see what DCFC comes up with. 

In what way is a poll stopping you from being happy Curtains? 

1) Rooney Out - 1 win in 15 matches should be enough to see that back of any manager, and I suspect if his name wasn't Wayne Rooney (and cost an absolute fortune to sack) he would have already gone. However, I strongly suspect that the club will stick by him and give him next season at this point, as I cannot see Mel Morris falling on his sword/getting his wallet out.

2) I voted Mel, but the reality is that all three are responsible for the failings this season. Mel I think the most so, because he is ultimately responsible for the operations at this football club, and was the one that decided to appoint Rooney after all.

3) I can tell you right now that Erik Alonso will not be taking over at this football club. 100%. 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

The title of the poll doesn't hide the true meaning of anything. It's literally just a poll to gage opinion. Not everyone likes to post, a lot of people use the forum to read but would vote in a poll. If you don't like the poll, ignore it, like an adult does? Instead of throwing the toys out of the pram at their being a poll.

Just my opinion. 

Ok so you want just clicks not opinions?. Make the polls more meaningful then instead of in or out or yes and no. Then you'd probably get more of a general feeling instead of trying to support your blinkered thoughts and insinuating that someone who disagrees with what you have done is a child.

Just my opinion.

Just now, mwram1973 said:

Ok so you want just clicks not opinions?. Make the polls more meaningful then instead of in or out or yes and no. Then you'd probably get more of a general feeling instead of trying to support your blinkered thoughts and insinuating that someone who disagrees with what you have done is a child.

Just my opinion.

No, I just think a poll with a lot of maybes and I don't knows isn't that useful and tends to provide less useful results, and people tend to be leaning one way or another so will vote the side they're leaning most towards. You're the one who somehow thinks me doing a poll has some sinister underlying reason mate, it's just a poll. 

Don't like it, don't vote. 

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

In what way is a poll stopping you from being happy Curtains? 

For a start you can’t just vote for 1 option can you 

You have to vote for all 3 

Im waiting to see what Mel and the club day after the statement and then I will make a judgment. Right now I’m not think about anything negative 

1 minute ago, Curtains said:

For a start you can’t just vote for 1 option can you 

You have to vote for all 3 

Im waiting to see what Mel and the club day after the statement and then I will make a judgment. Right now I’m not think about anything negative 

The thread is titled ''end of season polls'' what the hell did you expect to find if not polls? Don't like it, don't click on the thread. Nobody forced you. The attention seeking replies aren't useful. 

Edited by Andicis

14 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

Just my opinion.

I sorta agree with the first bit, but some simplicity doesn't go amiss at times. 

Don't agree with the bottom bit. It's a quick sample of the over riding emotions of the larger fanbase. There is a Rooney In thread, several Rooney Out threads, and a myriad of related threads which are probably contributed to by a few dozen repeat posters over several weeks as things change. In a couple of hours you can get the feelings of 100-200 posters in the moment, I see nothing wrong or underhand in that. 

Just now, Andicis said:

No, I just think a poll with a lot of maybes and I don't knows isn't that useful and tends to provide less useful results, and people tend to be leaning one way or another so will vote the side they're leaning most towards. You're the one who somehow thinks me doing a poll has some sinister underlying reason mate, it's just a poll. 

Don't like it, don't vote. 

a simple yes or no isn't a way to find out how folks are feeling, only those who are leaning one way or the other will vote. I never said I didn't like polls and if you see, I have voted.

What my issue is, is that i can ONLY vote on what you have put. You wanted a true feeling of how forum members feel but only if they believe one way or another.

For instance, i'm not sure on Rooney as I feel he needs backing but this season has been poor but I only get a in or out vote so i voted in.

On Alonso i'm also not sure but again yes or no.

A not sure poll option would give a better understanding on how we feel.

And a poll made by someone who has Rooney out on his Avatar doesn't fill me with confidence that you want a true feeling of the forum.

8 minutes ago, Andicis said:

The thread is titled ''end of season polls'' what the hell did you expect to find if not polls? Don't like it, don't click on the thread. Nobody forced you. The attention seeking replies aren't useful. 

Mate it’s the other way round.  

Making the polls and making people vote for 3 different at once is suiting you agenda.