Possible outcomes.

24Charlie

Well end up in league two in a few years and that’s not me being negative. Well lose even more players when we get relegated through end of contracts and purely selling out best talent. The only positive is Marriott knows how to hit the back of the net in league one ?

1 hour ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Scenario A: Rotherham win on Tuesday. Our player poo themselves

Scenario B: Rotherham lose on Tuesday. Our players poo themselves

the follow up is our players poo it against Sheffield Wednesday

I can't see rotherham pulling the points back imo but it makes no difference as I just cannot see us beating wed, I don't think we'll even be able to hold out for a draw.

If I was Rooney i'd be phoning Mourinho and asking him how to park the bus.

My tactics / Lineup for saturday would be

Marshall

Byrne     Edmuson    clarke     Fozzy    Buchanan

Bird      Shinnie    Knight

Jozzy                           Lawrence

Wingers only there to help full backs ?

14 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

park the bus.

I think he will try and do this, and it's  bad plan. The plucky Wendies will have a pop, and we all know what the rest of the story will be.

I actually think he has to try and score a bunch - try and win 3-2.

scared homer simpson GIF

5 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Disrespectful to not include Wycombe in this discussion.

I included Wycombe in the original post.  If posters don’t think they come into the equation and therefore not worth discussing it’s a fair point because they are no way going to put, at least 13 past Boro.

Thats the minimum and on top of that other results have to go their way.

Edited by 24Charlie

As a supporter of another club, this is how I see it!

Rotherham’s late equalizer has probably given them a lift for the Tuesday game against Luton (away), who have nothing to play for. Its highly likely they will get something, there....Then its all about the last day!

Sheffield Wednesday look awful. Bannon is a bit of a one man team and they are mistake riddled.

Rotherham if they beat or draw with Luton will throw everything at it on the last day.

I guess its a matter of whether WR can get enough out of them to beat what I see as the divisions worst team currently (outside of Bristol City who are terrible right now but obviously not in the equation) 

Anyway good luck, its going to be a long effing week for Derby fans! Tuesday will be huge! There is upside to a Rotherham win at Luton and that’s it almost certainly relegates Wednesday even if they beat Derby...That will be deflating!

Edited by One Andy Weimann

10 hours ago, Gaspode said:

I’ve been watching this club for a lot longer than the bookies have - we’re going down and we thoroughly deserve to…..

I agree we thoroughly deserve too. Time will tell whether we do

6 hours ago, Derbyram1983 said:

Well end up in league two in a few years and that’s not me being negative. Well lose even more players when we get relegated through end of contracts and purely selling out best talent. The only positive is Marriott knows how to hit the back of the net in league one ?

That’s not you being negative even though we have never been In league two ?

12 hours ago, Rampage said:

Difficult to envisage us winning any game. Going back to the game against Barrow, we looked dire and we still do. If we could have picked a team for the last game then Wendies at home was a reasonable choice. We need some heroic performances and a lot of luck for this one. COYR

We've needed heroic performances in the last 3 or 4 games. These players just don't have the desire to win for the fans and they are obviously not playing for the manager. Sheff Wed and Rotherham are still up for the battle. All we have left to hope for is a massive dose of good luck. 

The only way Derby can stay up realistically is to get a battling point against Wednesday. I just can't see us winning but drawing is possible..   Surely Rotherham can't get a draw and a win in two away games given what they have had to do.?