Home v Norwich Matchday Thread

sage

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’d be embarrassed if as a professional footballer playing in the second highest tier of English football I couldn’t get a 5 yard pass to my teammate. 

Forsyth undone the great start he’d had with the couple of lovely forward balls. 

1 minute ago, Barney1991 said:

The panic buy ckr is starting to show the last couple weeks prob since he signed his contract. Been shadow of the player unfortunately 

Apart from being injured in one game, playing injured in another he has had virtually no service.... Aguero wouldnt score many in our team.

Forsyth gave the ball away before which resulted in a free kick on the edge of the box then he did a second time and they scored. Should never put a shirt on again. He needs locking up, it’s criminal how easy he gives the ball away. I bet he doesn’t give his wages away that easily.

1 minute ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

You aren’t half a miserable bar steward.

I kind of agree. But the comment was unnecessary suggesting that the game was over when they scored. No one really ever expected anything other than a defeat today did they?!!

Just now, Gritstone Ram said:

Forsyth gave the ball away before which resulted in a free kick on the edge of the box then he did a second time and they scored. Should never put a shirt on again. He needs locking up, it’s criminal how easy he gives the ball away. I bet he doesn’t give his wages away that easily.

I have to agree his play is sloppy of late. Sure he whipped a ball in early on and put a through ball in but that really isn't enough to constitute "good play" 

3 minutes ago, Malty said:

I kind of agree. But the comment was unnecessary suggesting that the game was over when they scored. No one really ever expected anything other than a defeat today did they?!!

It's not unreasonable to assume the game is over when we go behind at all. 

How many points have we salvaged from losing positions this season? 

Archived