Home v Norwich Matchday Thread

sage

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Another Cardiff? Give up before we start? I wouldn't put it past him.

Probably for the best. Save our star players for the really important games coming up. Teams who are at the top are pretty much unbeatable so I totally agree with the mindset of not even trying. I think the championship proves this time and time again. Thank God we have a coaching staff who recognise this and don’t risk unnecessary injuries. 

4 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Probably for the best. Save our star players for the really important games coming up. Teams who are at the top are pretty much unbeatable so I totally agree with the mindset of not even trying. I think the championship proves this time and time again. Thank God we have a coaching staff who recognise this and don’t risk unnecessary injuries. 

We need to save the players for the following match to ensure we don't win that one either.

2 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Malone, Evans and Bennett I think, from what I have just been reading from a Millwall fan. All 3 were bang average at best and needed to be moved on. Sadly, all 3 would now walk into our current team. Sign of the times, as the Belle Stars would have said. 

? Malone instead of who? Etc. Bennett understandably not wanted and this must be the longest time he's stayed fit. ?

1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

You think that team for the Cardiff game was intended to get a positive result?

No, obviously it was to let in as many goals as possible whilst breaking the spirit of the players and the fans. ?

You're all running scared of Norwich. I'm not for one very simple reason.....I have my head buried in the sand.

I say let's take them on with our best available team.

Assuming Clarke, Byrne, Waggy, Gregory, Stretton are unfit and that Knight needs a rest.

Let's go 4-4-2

Roos 

MacDonald Wisdom Forsyth Buchanan 

Roberts   Sibley   Shinnie. Jozwiak

Lawrence Kazim-Richards 

Ok, I'm forgetting how bad Forsyth is in central defence but I'm not yet convinced by Mengi.

Bird can keep possession but needs to do more with it.

Archived