Home v Norwich Matchday Thread

sage

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nottingram said:

Yes I agree but none of their players have cost very much. When they bought Buendia and got Pukki on a free we were busy giving Lampard £20m to spend on Josefzoon and Malone. Cantwell had been on loan to a Dutch second tier side the year before.

They are a club fully aligned from top to bottom

Can only hope the new owner sorts out our scouting department who have been abysmal for the last decade. 

2 minutes ago, DanS1992 said:

Even though that may be true, it does not excuse the constant crap served up week in, week out. Same tactics if we can call it that. Hoof the ball down the line on onto CKR and hope for the best. Even with a team that has less quality, management should be able to serve up better football than this.

The state of the squad is not Rooney’s fault. We cannot compete with sides like this and are doing okay. However I do agree in the majority of games we have lacked ambition

Just now, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Have I missed something -if a player is on the ground does the ref now stop play regardless of whether it is a head injury or not? Has there been a rule change?

He's a Norwich fan, got to look after his boys ?

6 minutes ago, DJFern94 said:

Could probably sell 2 of their players for the same price as our entire club. 

3 minutes ago, angieram said:

To say nothing of what they will be getting paid in comparison to our players. 

Other teams' fans will be saying the same about us next season when we're out playing Northampton and Fleetwood.

1 minute ago, DJFern94 said:

Can only hope the new owner sorts out our scouting department who have been abysmal for the last decade. 

I see we have a what would be the perfect owner for Derby thread up.

One who fires the entire scouting department maybe ?

2 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

He was average. Didn't do anything special, but wasn't half as bad as people made out. 

He was that bad though, because he put in absolutely no bloody effort, desire, movement, anything.

One of the laziest loan players I've ever seen, didn't seem to want to make an impact.

Even "I hate Derby" Paterson put in more effort.

1 minute ago, Coconut said:

He was that bad though, because he put in absolutely no bloody effort, desire, movement, anything.

One of the laziest loan players I've ever seen, didn't seem to want to make an impact.

Even "I hate Derby" Paterson put in more effort.

He scored a very nice free kick but he hasn’t shown much else so far in this game.

Famous last words!

Archived