Home v Norwich Matchday Thread

sage

Loads better up front, but lacking a bit of energy and pace.
I ‘d love to see us press and threaten to run in behind the two centre halves.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Kernow said:

What's happened with our corners? We went through a spell of looking so dangerous with every single one. So far we've had two in this game, the first didn't past the first man and the second was a short corner which we played across the outside of the area and then lost the ball.

Hate to say it but it's having Lawrence back on corner taking duty! 

Just now, RamNut said:

Loads better up front, but lacking a bit of energy and pace.
I ‘d love to see us press and threaten to run in behind the two centre halves.

Yep I think it’s a mixture of what we’ve worked on/our selection and Norwich not sitting back and being prepared to play 

2 minutes ago, G-Ram said:

Sometimes when jozwiack is in the box i think take a touch invite the foul. He seems to rush & lose the ball. Even around the box he gets small pushes in the back but is too honest and stays on his feet. 

And other times I’m saying first time and he takes an unnecessary touch or cut back when an early ball in the middle is what is needed.

15 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

I think this game is proving that Kieran Dowell isn’t the horrific footballer a lot of our fans made him out to be.

Correct...a regular starter and scorer for a team almost 20 points clear at the top and destined for the Premier League.Just typical of some of the posters on here.You can add a few players who have departed this last couple of seasons most of who are in a higher league position than us.

1 minute ago, nottingram said:

We have done okay here

At the end of the day, their worst player (whoever that is) would probably be our best player. 

Even though that may be true, it does not excuse the constant crap served up week in, week out. Same tactics if we can call it that. Hoof the ball down the line on onto CKR and hope for the best. Even with a team that has less quality, management should be able to serve up better football than this.

Archived