Barnsley v Derby, Match Day Thread

ram59

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Seaside Ram said:

Big question is .... do I spend £10 on another let down , gutless , boring all possession no shots Rams TV pass or buy 12 bottles of Heineken for £10 at Tesco and watch the inevitable on Sky Sports News ? Honest advice please ??

Beer obviously. I'm not sure the current Derby side is best viewed sober.

I’d go for wingers to get into the space behind the wingbacks.

i am interested to see what this team that is storming the league is actually like. I’ve signed both of their wing backs for Derby in a football manager game

p.s. I think we’ll win anyway. That’s the nature of this league.

1 hour ago, Seaside Ram said:

Big question is .... do I spend £10 on another let down , gutless , boring all possession no shots Rams TV pass or buy 12 bottles of Heineken for £10 at Tesco and watch the inevitable on Sky Sports News ? Honest advice please ??

Both?

On 08/03/2021 at 22:30, Warren Hobhead said:

I don't see how we beat them. However, we've won quite a few games I didn't expect to. And vice versa. The joy of supporting us right now. 

Big fan of their wingbacks. 

On 08/03/2021 at 21:18, Van der MoodHoover said:

Didn't need to read any more..... 

1691440795_tenor(2).gif.e254e6fd8dc98dacdfe811ef79f46c14.gif

Big fan of our dingbats too, apparently!

Barnsley vs Birmingham match had 99 aerial duels. It's quite telling...

Also, I think any pass under 60 yards is counted as a short pass for them. It's a huge shame such tactic wins games. I'd rather be volleyball's net than midfielder in this game.

Therefore, I'd go with 5-3-2 and leave Byrne on the bench.

9 hours ago, Seaside Ram said:

Heineken? 

You'd be better off Sodastreaming your own urine. 

On 09/03/2021 at 09:49, Alty_Ram said:

Can't see anything other than a comfortable defeat unfortunately. Just feels like our season is stalling just at the wrong time.

Sadly i have to agree which shoes how far we have fell in a short period of time when we think a team such a s Barnsley are likely to tonk us.

First goal if any will be massive if we do score first you never know however conceded first and its good night vienna

9 minutes ago, SFox1993 said:

is this free on ramstv for season ticket holders ?

"Under EFL guidelines, Season Ticket Holders are not provided with access to watch this match as part of their package, as it is classed as a ‘weekend fixture’ - but are eligible to purchase a pay-per-view pass."

Archived