Things that annoy me but shouldn’t..

59 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

FA Cup final day being interrupted by; first the News at 1, secondly Bargain Hunt. Also it not kicking off at 3pm.

Bring back Gerald Sinstadt onboard the team coach from hotel to Wembley, as a helicopter tracks it from above.

Bring back the celebrity five a side with Rod Stewart and Daley Thompson too! 

2 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

Also it not kicking off at 3pm

This, no reason why it shouldn’t be. Wish we’d stick to tradition sometimes, especially for the Cup. 

4 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

FA Cup final day being interrupted by; first the News at 1, secondly Bargain Hunt. Also it not kicking off at 3pm.

Bring back Gerald Sinstadt onboard the team coach from hotel to Wembley, as a helicopter tracks it from above.

Agree. And it not being the season finale.  We need Cup Final It’s a Knockout, Question of Sport, etc.  Marvellous!!

7 hours ago, JoetheRam said:

And cup final It's a Knockout with Stuart Hall.

Er, maybe not.

15 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

I can't have to admit who was that between 

Prepare for surreal wonderment. This was the tradition for a few years. Ian Beale in one goal, Steve Davis in another. Ray Winstone up front! Dennis Taylor on right wing. Also Simon Wicks, Brian Tilsley and Kevin Webster. Its just blown my mind watching this, along with Saint and Greavsie commentating ??

14 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

Radio stations playing songs that contain offensive language, meaning they have mute out vocals of those words. They should be banned from playing music if they cannot play without censoring it. Maybe then recording artists might stop recording songs with offensive lyrics! 

Or people need to stop being wet and getting offended by swearing.

5 hours ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Or people need to stop being wet and getting offended by swearing.

I’m not offended by swearing. I’m offended by censoring. Read properly. Either play it as recorded or not at all. 

13 minutes ago, Mostyn6 said:

I’m not offended by swearing. I’m offended by censoring. Read properly. Either play it as recorded or not at all. 

Not playing it is censoring. What the radio stations would actually be saying is that artistes should write lyrics etc on the station's terms, not as an expression of the lyricist's thoughts and feelings.

Ironically, I can't give any examples because this forum is censored.

1 minute ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Not playing it is censoring. What the radio stations would actually be saying is that artistes should write lyrics etc on the station's terms, not as an expression of the lyricist's thoughts and feelings.

Then play it then. If its not appropriate then don’t. If it’s full of rappers saying the N word, it should be after the watershed like on TV. 

30 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Radio 1 used to play The Kinks single Apeman regularly when it was in the charts unaware of the line/lyric “The air pollution is a (f) duckin’ up my eyes”. Yet made them change a lyric in Lola from Coca Cola to Cherry Cola to avoid advertising. ?‍♂️

3 minutes ago, MrPlinkett said:

they show plenty of rugby and cricket, I'd rather watch women's football than either of those two sports

?

They show it but don’t force-feed it. I can’t remember seeing excessive ads and chat about Rugby etc during coverage.