Things that annoy me but shouldn’t..

My Mrs making a sandwich and not clearing away all the rubbish before eating it ( eg on the copping board with the onion bits, the tomato juice, the bits of cheese,) not even putting the butter back before eating the sandwich ???? drives me mad

Sith Happens

that when people are losing loved ones to an awful disease,  two totally self involved people who were once part the royal family are trying to maintain some of public image by selling their sob story to the American media. 

3 minutes ago, Sith Happens said:

that when people are losing loved ones to an awful disease,  two totally self involved people who were once part the royal family are trying to maintain some of public image by selling their sob story to the American media. 

the joker GIF

15 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

My Mrs making a sandwich and not clearing away all the rubbish before eating it ( eg on the copping board with the onion bits, the tomato juice, the bits of cheese,) not even putting the butter back before eating the sandwich ???? drives me mad

Ideal woman, just like me! Wife swap?

18 minutes ago, Pearl Ram said:

I thought this was going to be a lighthearted  Random Stuff That People Do To Annoy Me thread, hence the title, so On that basis, I’m out. 

SNAP!

Absolutely no need for a new thread, when a perfectly titled and appropriate (long running) thread already exists.
The OP to this thread would have fit right in...

10 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

SNAP!

Absolutely no need for a new thread, when a perfectly titled and appropriate (long running) thread already exists.
The OP to this thread would have fit right in...

Sigh...

Very rarely start a thread and I am called out for annoying people... 

Some irony here somewhere..

Night all...

55 minutes ago, Sith Happens said:

Come away. Don't take any notice.

1 minute ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

Sigh...

Very rarely start a thread and I am called out for annoying people... 

Some irony here somewhere..

Night all...

I too very rarely start a thread.  
More often than not, there's one already up and running that is perfectly usable.

However, once you have started a new thread... and unless/until the mods merge it... then said new thread now exists, and it ain't going anywhere, so no irony at all in anyone posting in there.  

Sweet dreams...

1 hour ago, TexasRam said:

Is the copping board somewhere you and the missus cop off on?

Mind the onion bits ?

2 hours ago, TexasRam said:

I'll take that and raise it.

The present Mrs Rev butters the bread as it comes out of the bag, rather than turning alternate slices over so the sandwiches line up perfectly.

Sloppy cow.