Frank Lampard

Day

2 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

By that reckoning, I’m assuming you’ve never known a decent Derby manager in your life??

It’s true though, he was far from a “great” manager for us... he finished in the same position as Gary Rowett did with us...is he a “great manager” ?

he was ok, didn’t get us up, should have done with the loanees he had, messed us around and left as soon as the money was thrown at him...and has been a disaster at his dream job. 

8 hours ago, MuespachRam said:

It’s true though, he was far from a “great” manager for us... he finished in the same position as Gary Rowett did with us...is he a “great manager” ?

he was ok, didn’t get us up, should have done with the loanees he had, messed us around and left as soon as the money was thrown at him...and has been a disaster at his dream job. 

He was a victory at Wembley worse than Billy. 

4 hours ago, David said:

You had it in for him before he even joined, another on your rogue hitlist of targets in the game ?

you are correct, i didnt want him at Derby, thought he would be a failure, thought he would be doing it only to satisfy his ego, thought he would jump ship as soon as he was offered more money and thought he would then fail miserably at Chelsea.....

its awful being right all the time, must be killing you @DarkFruitsRam7 ha ha

18 minutes ago, MuespachRam said:

you are correct, i didnt want him at Derby, thought he would be a failure, thought he would be doing it only to satisfy his ego, thought he would jump ship as soon as he was offered more money and thought he would then fail miserably at Chelsea.....

its awful being right all the time, must be killing you @DarkFruitsRam7 ha ha

I'm in the halfway house between you and @David on this one.

What a ducking miserable place to be.

19 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

By that reckoning, I’m assuming you’ve never known a decent Derby manager in your life??

Great manager I’d say no, great moments most definitely. In the time I’ve seen from one game with Dave Mackay at the helm,  I would class Arthur Cox and Jim Smith as great in my era.