Derby Vs Bristol City 30/1/21 3pm - Matchday thread.

Rev

5 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Is that a lesser spotted Curtains i espy?

Hope you're well old boy....was it Sages poll on poles that lured you back in?

?

Mate I’m just glad to be back.

Sorry didn’t see the poll  

I’m so slow on that joke mate .

I get it now though ?

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

You do like to tempt Madame don’t you @i-Ram

Not really. Martin has been fit all season, and In 25 league games he has scored 2 goals. He’s not due another one until end of Feb/early March. Paterson is much more likely to cause us an ‘old boy’ problem.

Just now, i-Ram said:

Not really. Martin has been fit all season, and In 25 league games he has scored 2 goals. He’s not due another one until end of Feb/early March. Paterson is much more likely to cause us an ‘old boy’ problem.

Didn't realise the paucity of his goal scoring record this season until you stated that.

Vindication that it was the correct decision for him to leave the club?

2 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Didn't realise the paucity of his goal scoring record this season until you stated that.

Vindication that it was the correct decision for him to leave the club?

I think so. He has had a few assists, mainly in the first 10 games, and a couple of cup goals. But overall he hasn’t delivered. He might have been better with us, but I think he now takes away more than he can offer. I like my centre forwards to stand up, not spend their time looking up from the turf.

22 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I think so. He has had a few assists, mainly in the first 10 games, and a couple of cup goals. But overall he hasn’t delivered. He might have been better with us, but I think he now takes away more than he can offer. I like my centre forwards to stand up, not spend their time looking up from the turf.

If ever there was a post to send a thread off topic... 

If we can win this one it will be strong evidence that we are a team to be reckoned with at least. Beating Brizzie and Rotherham presents two massively different skill sets on the day. Norwich have not scored as yet against Boro whilst Rotherham did Boro 3 nil. Difficult league is this.

18 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Agree , when you see Colin chasing back in the last few mins of a game  and nicking it with his toe and Beilik picking it up and getting us going forward like against Bournemouth  you really have to appreciate what Colin can do and what Martin didn't.He was a good player for us but he's gone now and I wouldn't swap CKR for Martin at this time in there careers.

His work ethic more than makes up for his limited ability and really hope he inspires some of our young guns to work as hard, never see Whittaker when he comes on showing that desire and work and effort and can learn something from CKR its  appreciated by us fans 

Just now, Ghost of Clough said:

433. Shame for Roos to get dropped after putting in 2 good performances. Presumably Evans has picked up a knock in training.

Marshall

Byrne   Wisdom   Clarke   Buchanan

Bird   Bielik   Shinnie

Jozwiak   Kazim   Knight

Knight where Bird is...Sibley where Knight is...

Archived