Derby Vs Bristol City 30/1/21 3pm - Matchday thread.

Rev

13 hours ago, IslandExile said:

Roos 

Byrne.    Jones.     Clarke  Buchanan

Knight.    Bielik.    Shinnie 

Ince.       Niasse.    Jozwiak

Harsh on Wisdom and Kazim-Richards but let's see what the new boys can bring. Besides, lots of subs allowed nowadays so, with a bigger squad, it'll be nice to have the option to freshen things up.

Have I missed something?

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Rample said:

When was the last time?

1 hour ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Seems a long time ago I can't remember, anyone ?

We won 5 league games either side of the lockdown break (Sheff Wed, Blackburn, Millwall, Reading and Preston) 

It would be nice to go on a good run of wins and climb the table. This would cheer up ilia supporters and help us put all the other drama that’s going on to one side for a bit. That’s how I felt after the qpr game. Just felt slightly happy and relieved with a good win, especially with it being two on the bounce. I think as long as the football on the pitch is improving it will improve the mood of us supporters. We are desperate for a striker though but can’t see any incomings at the moment 

On 28/01/2021 at 14:26, Derbyram1983 said:

I think as long as the football on the pitch is improving it will improve the mood of us supporters. We are desperate for a striker though but can’t see any incomings at the moment 

The football is much better and while we're down the bottom in a relegation battle it's got to be win at all costs. We've done that in recent games.

I'd be happy to see us start this one unchanged again. I was really pleased to see Rooney take early action with the change at half time in the last game when he thought things needed altering. It was a brave call that came off! Hopefully more of the same to come when he needs to make changes during games

Archived