21/22 Season Tickets

Keepyuppy

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

Find it slightly bizarre that fans are complaining they can no longer get their free Junior Season Ticket.

Getting something free isn’t an entitlement.

Not free - part of a membership. These tickets were offered, agreed and paid for and have been taken away without the courtesy of an email or explanation. I found out by reading a post on here by someone who knows someone in the club. A friend of mine found out last Saturday when he was unable to buy a ticket for his lad for Birmingham on Friday, he simply didn’t know the season ticket had been cancelled because the club has never directly contacted us.

This decision has left parents with no recourse to a refund for their adult season tickets and now having to find extra money which they may or may not be able to afford. If the club had announced their intention to discontinue these ‘free’ tickets with effect from next season then I doubt anyone would be complaining. Hopefully that puts it into some context for you. ?

27 minutes ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Thanks. Are you insinuating that the club won’t reply to my emails before that date in the future. ?

Not at all, just letting you know the ticket office will be open soon if you still have issues.

Still not sure what's causing the delay in responding to your email, but won't be long until you can speak to someone face to face.

7 minutes ago, David said:

Not at all, just letting you know the ticket office will be open soon if you still have issues.

Still not sure what's causing the delay in responding to your email, but won't be long until you can speak to someone face to face.

Yes I know you were and I appreciate you thinking of me and my plight. It was my attempt at humour. I am sure someone will respond to my numerous emails soon ?

Better numbers than I expected, if I’m honest. 
Not a problem fir me to get my next 3 tickets* online, if the transactions go through as smoothly as the previous 2. 

Just nice to finally see an update, and more importantly an acknowledgment from the club that they realise we, the fans, still exist!

*Actually my next 2 tickets, as I won’t get back from Dorset in time for the Stoke game, so that freebie will go unclaimed. 

?

7 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Better numbers than I expected, if I’m honest. 
Not a problem fir me to get my next 3 tickets* online, if the transactions go through as smoothly as the previous 2. 

Just nice to finally see an update, and more importantly an acknowledgment from the club that they realise we, the fans, still exist!

*Actually my next 2 tickets, as I won’t get back from Dorset in time for the Stoke game, so that freebie will go unclaimed. 

?

Half fan.

3 hours ago, angieram said:

Thanks @angieram, probably would have missed this without you!

I've popped off a relocation Email, and received an automated reply, asking for a few more details that weren't requested originally.

To save anyone sending two Emails, they require in addition to what's stated on the link your full name, full address, fan no. again and your date of birth.

And a picture of your knee in a holiday location, which was a surprise.

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

I think someone needs to go back to school!
surely missing one game in three makes me a two-thirds fan!  ??

You'll miss more son, I know your sort!

I say this as I'm on a record breaking streak of attendance of 4 home league games in a row, spread across a few years.

Nights are getting colder now mind, if it's on Sky midweek my lad will be taking a mate!

15 minutes ago, Rev said:

You'll miss more son, I know your sort!

I say this as I'm on a record breaking streak of attendance of 4 home league games in a row, spread across a few years.

Nights are getting colder now mind, if it's on Sky midweek my lad will be taking a mate!

I have been guilty of missing the odd game… the aforementioned winter evenings coupled with the latter stages of young Nigel’s tenure couldn’t tempt me out on a school night!  ???

Just lately though, only holidays have kept me away… and long may that continue. 

Not sure what your location is, but I’m only a 30 minute stroll away, so no back up excuse for me there, unfortunately!  ?

??

2 hours ago, Steve Buckley’s Dog said:

Not free - part of a membership. These tickets were offered, agreed and paid for and have been taken away without the courtesy of an email or explanation. I found out by reading a post on here by someone who knows someone in the club. A friend of mine found out last Saturday when he was unable to buy a ticket for his lad for Birmingham on Friday, he simply didn’t know the season ticket had been cancelled because the club has never directly contacted us.

This decision has left parents with no recourse to a refund for their adult season tickets and now having to find extra money which they may or may not be able to afford. If the club had announced their intention to discontinue these ‘free’ tickets with effect from next season then I doubt anyone would be complaining. Hopefully that puts it into some context for you. ?

Appreciate the response.

I read on the clubs statement when they released ticket details for this season they had removed it. I don’t think the club can realistically contact people individually as quite literally there are thousands affected positively or negatively.

I think your point that you bought something last season and expected it to be offered this season is fair though even if this was the last season you would be entitled to the free ticket (with the paid membership).