v Chorley (A) FA Cup Match Thread

Day

53 minutes ago, Lancashire lad said:

Its usually 10£ a home game to watch the clubs live stream.

The club cannot show it live due to BT contract for the match .

They are just asking for donations has it's 1st time they have ever reached round 3 and and trying make most out of the match with no fans

Superb response by the Derby County supporters

Money well spent say I!image.png.644e0f59d8a8113af48718efc4fe63d6.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Topram said:

Is Bobby Ducan in isolation aswell

I've wanted to see him feature more by now , but they keep favouring the other lads so there must be something in training that we are not seeing that warrants the other lads getting game time,  fair enough with Stretton he's scoring goals , but the other forwards dont seem to be showing much on the field 

4 hours ago, ketteringram said:

Not encouraging gambling.....but why is this game not available to bet on according to the skybet site?

I assume  they want to see the Derby team before they open the book. It has been requested and this was their response:

24 minutes ago, Lancashire lad said:

A must watch this

check out Itv Granada twitters preview of the match 

Great if someone can post it on here for us?

18 minutes ago, SIXTEEN AGAIN said:

Enjoyed that but have to say I thought the Chorley lads were better singers than the Adele tribute in the report. 

3 minutes ago, Ravabeerbelly said:

Chorley have hired a full pitch tent with industrial heat fans blowing through it. They are determined to make sure it’s on!

Well done Chorley. The show must go on. 22 strong men and a ball. Play up play up. Put your shirt on, give it your best, win or lose. It’s sport for heavens sake. For me, if we have a bunch of kids out there it doesn’t matter one jot. They are Rams and there’s a game on .. Nuff said 

Archived