v Chorley (A) FA Cup Match Thread

Day

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't care how much they are charging for our virtual match tickets, I'm gonna stand for the whole game, you see if I don't!
If they wanna evict me, they'll be getting a crusty pie in their face before I give in!

*Unless my knees start playing up.  Might sit down at half time?  

1 hour ago, Jourdan said:

Yes, our kids are good, but I don’t think anyone would expect them to advance in the circumstances. It’s men against boys.

Provided we don’t disgrace ourselves and provided we don’t concede 3 or 4, I think we can chalk this up as a good experience and yardstick for the kids and move on.

One of the few times when you can genuinely say that it is 'men against boys'! 

CHORLEY VS Derby COUNTY: STREAMING AND AUDIO OPTIONS

In brief:

Facebook before & after.
No live video stream.
Live audio to RamsTV Monthly subscribers.
RamsTV monthly subscribers will also be able to watch a full match recording from 12pm on Sunday.
Fans can catch up with all the action from 12pm on Sunday when full highlights of the match will be available on dcfc.co.uk and Derby County’s official YouTube Channel.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2021/01/chorley-vs-Derby-county-streaming-and-audio-options

1 hour ago, TomG said:

Newcastle United manager Steve Bruce has criticised the decision for Derby County’s FA Cup clash against Chorley to be played, stating that it ‘devalues’ the competition.

Steve Bruce has conveniently forgotten that the club he used to play for, Man Utd, withdrew from the FA Cup in 1999 because they were involved in another European competition, surely they devalued the competition by doing that, but didn't hear him criticising them then.  Hypocrisy from Bruce me thinks! 

It was actually the world club championship in South America but take your point. I remember it was the first time it had been done and was quite shocking at the time. 

19 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

CHORLEY VS Derby COUNTY: STREAMING AND AUDIO OPTIONS

In brief:

Facebook before & after.
No live video stream.
Live audio to RamsTV Monthly subscribers.
RamsTV monthly subscribers will also be able to watch a full match recording from 12pm on Sunday.
Fans can catch up with all the action from 12pm on Sunday when full highlights of the match will be available on dcfc.co.uk and Derby County’s official YouTube Channel.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2021/01/chorley-vs-Derby-county-streaming-and-audio-options

Oh, I take my excitement back. Didn't realise we can't watch it.

Archived