v Swansea (H) - Match Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Steve How Hard? said:

Tbf he's lasting longer with each passing game. He's obviously a fit lad considering his age. 

Yes. I reckon it’s different for all of us, you never know but for stamina it Kaz looks like he dumped the Nicads for Li. Consider the games he’s played. ?

Age hardened alloy steel 

Tell you what, that was a quality performance tonight from start to finish.

Time to appoint Rooney, get this situation stabilised and kick on from here. We know top 6 is probably out of our reach given the start, but nothing stopping us climbing the table and getting out of this mess where lets be honest, these players don't belong.

Massive smile on my face tonight, absolutely buzzing to be treated to the football we have been longing for, and long may that continue. 

First half best we've played all season. Second half we traded any threat to be solid which worked but I'm not sure it's a sacrifice we needed to make. The difference in forwards between being set up in a 433 and 4231 was absolutely stark. 

Not sure we really made the right subs but overall a good win. Just hope we take the right lessons away from tonight.

Thoroughly professional second half performance. Soaked up the pressure like a fresh sponge. Shame we couldn't add to the goal tally, but it feels good to see that performance, come away with 3 points and not need a fresh pair of undies after the final whistle!

1 minute ago, David said:

Tell you what, that was a quality performance tonight from start to finish.

Time to appoint Rooney, get this situation stabilised and kick on from here. We know top 6 is probably out of our reach given the start, but nothing stopping us climbing the table and getting out of this mess where lets be honest, these players don't belong.

Massive smile on my face tonight, absolutely buzzing to be treated to the football we have been longing for, and long may that continue. 

top 6 out of reach...? we are only 5 wins a draw away...with almost 30 games left.... believe brother...its on.!

Wisdom looked much more comfortable as a centre back than a right back and some nice forward passes thrown in as well .

Great team performance and absolutely well deserved. Keep this intensity up and we are in business.

COYR ????

Archived