• Created
  • Last Reply

Would try and keep a bit of consistency in the team selection here:

Marshall

Byrne Wisdom Clarke Buchanan

Bielik Bird

Jozwiak Sibley Knight

Kazim

Just the one enforced change, with Sibley in for the injured Lawrence. Individuals weren’t the problem today, we weren’t good enough going forward as a team. We need to work on that ASAP.

17 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Would try and keep a bit of consistency in the team selection here:

Marshall

Byrne Wisdom Clarke Buchanan

Bielik Bird

Jozwiak Sibley Knight

Kazim

Just the one enforced change, with Sibley in for the injured Lawrence. Individuals weren’t the problem today, we weren’t good enough going forward as a team. We need to work on that ASAP.

I’d agree but bring shinnie in for bird too. Thought he looked very good alongside bielik against millwall and Brentford. 

Time for 4-4-flipping-2.

If we're going to be agricultural, do it properly.

Marshy

Bernie.       Wizzy.      Clarkey.      Buchy.

Kamy.       Knighty.    Bieliky.       Ibey. 

Waggy.      Kazimmy.

17 minutes ago, Rev said:

Time for 4-4-flipping-2.

If we're going to be agricultural, do it properly.

Marshy

Bernie.       Wizzy.      Clarkey.      Buchy.

Kamy.       Knighty.    Bieliky.       Ibey. 

Waggy.      Kazimmy.

Waghorn is poo as a striker in terms of linkup play and finishing, in a 433 as a narrow RW not so bad. If we were to play 442 I'd use Ibe striker. However, I think 433 is the obvious answer with the players we have, Bielik suits the holding role very well. 

5 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

Waghorn is poo as a striker in terms of linkup play and finishing, in a 433 as a narrow RW not so bad. If we were to play 442 I'd use Ibe striker. However, I think 433 is the obvious answer with the players we have, Bielik suits the holding role very well. 

I thought my suggestion of Waggy as a striker was taking the piss, but you've doubled down and picked Ibe!

16 minutes ago, Rev said:

I thought my suggestion of Waggy as a striker was taking the piss, but you've doubled down and picked Ibe!

If he is actually fit, massive?  Surrounding that he would be a much better strike parter than Waghorn for Kazim, he is /was fast is a dribbler always knew how to strike a ball, strong as long as his positional sense is even half decent he would be better than Waghorn. 

28 minutes ago, Marriott Ram99 said:

If he is actually fit, massive?  Surrounding that he would be a much better strike parter than Waghorn for Kazim, he is /was fast is a dribbler always knew how to strike a ball, strong as long as his positional sense is even half decent he would be better than Waghorn. 

Cardiff v Swansea. Wilson not exactly dominant.

Marshall

Byrne        Wisdom      Clarke    Buchanan    

Bielik        Knight

Jozwiak      Sibley      Lawrence (if fit)

Kazim

Id move Jozwiak to the left if Lawrence is out and bring Waghorn in. Just think we need to commit more players to attacks and I don’t think we’re getting the best out of knight. This system could easily be 4-3-3.

However I think Rooney will want to focus on containing Swansea like we did for Brentford and on that basis I see Shinnie coming back into the team.

3 minutes ago, Beetroot said:

I'll see how I feel. Most likely just done though.

If you're gonna flounce, do it properly. 

Don't announce it to the world, expecting people to beg you to stay, then come crawling back a month later with your tail between yer legs as if nothing had happened.

Archived