v Swansea (H) - Match Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 896
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, brady1993 said:

Not sure that was right change. Waghorn was still going ok and provided an extra threat. Think we needed to bring on extra legs in the middle.

Night and day change from two months ago. Big big credit to Cocu for getting in BIELIK. We have got the ball back a lot today.

Just now, Coconut said:

Why would he? It wasn't a head injury and we had ample opportunity to put the ball out of play ourselves.

Ref should stop play for head and serious injuries. Given the time Knight was down for, it could have been a serious injury. After Swansea's first attack broke down, ref should have stopped play.

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Ref should stop play for head and serious injuries. Given the time Knight was down for, it could have been a serious injury. After Swansea's first attack broke down, ref should have stopped play.

Never seen anyone mention the 'serious injury' part so, OK, new one on me. I mean if he'd have snapped his leg and was screaming out in agony...

We could still have put it out ourselves though.

1 minute ago, jed27 said:

Forgive me if this has already been mentioned but the pitch looks terrible. Soon be like the Baseball Ground. 

it's bad when it looks worse than matt Clarkes head

Archived