v Brentford (A) - Matchday Thread

Bubbles

• Replies 833
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that could be the result that pivots the season. Being truthful, I expected to lose and be outplayed. In the end it was comfortable and we certainly didn’t look like relegation material today. 
The belief that will give the team will be worth more than the mere point it gained us. 

Draw was a fair result. 

Derby fought well and are better organised defensively, and on another night would of nicked it. 

Brentford have gone backwards, reminds me of Derby the season after the play off defeat by QPR. Fancy football but no cutting edge, they miss Watkins and Benramha. 

Play like that most weeks and Derby will be fine, easily mid table. 

Cracking point that is!

not many teams will go to Brentford and keep a clean sheet. 

Rooney I wasn’t keen on but he’s stepped back took full control and has got the players going again, great shape great understanding now we just need a little extra going forward and we will start picking up wins, shame we didn’t have Wycombe and Cov in the next week as we’d probably pick up 6 points now 

Just now, DerbyRam! said:

0-0 full time.

Can't complain, a game ago we would have been screaming not to get smashed by Brentford, let alone a win or a draw.

Well fought and a game with a bit more luck we would have won. Yes Brentford also had their chances, so did we.

We used up quite a bit of luck. Not sure there was much left by the end.

55 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Are you watching the same game??.

How many touches did we have in the box? Or even in a dangerous position. 

As it goes I loved the Billy Davies promotion season. If you think this is sn entertaining game, fine, each to their own. 

I didn’t say anything about that.  Far better than cocu.  I guess tonight will have upset you.

Archived