Middlesbrough v Derby County: Matchday Thread (A)

Chris_Martin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

We look like a big hot steaming pile of turd.

These last few weeks, not signing a striker, arseing about with takeovers, waiting too long to sack Cocu, not replacing Cocu quickly enough have literally backfired a bit.

There has been this slight arrogance that once we get it all sorted we will storm the league. It needs to sink in fast, we are going down.

I still think we’re unlikely to go down given the players we have

"Britt Assombalonga the difference between Derby and Middlesbrough at half time" says Owen.

Believe me there's a duck ton of a lot more difference between the teams than that.

Were absolutely ducked. How have we allowed out team to become as depleted of quality in forward areas as this? So slow in defence and so careless in both areas.

I don't see how any manager sorts this poo out, nobody.

Thing is, the way to beat a high press team is to pass fast through the zones, we have had no tempo to do that or hit over the top bypassing the press... there has been ZERO movement to do that either.

They must see that ? hopefully Mac can sort them out at half time

1 minute ago, Andicis said:

Let's be honest. We're not better now than we were under Cocu.

Well all the players have lost their confidence after his bank management, confidence doesn't switch on and off like water and on top of that we are playing the same disgraceful players like Lawrence and not giving the likes of Sibley and Richards a chance. We may as well still have Cocu with similarly shocking team selection and piss poor performances from the players. 

Archived