Our view of you

Bristol City

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's a good write up on your opponent and correctly identified a lot of our shortcomings this season.

It will be interesting to see how different our performance is now Cocu has gone. I imagine after the presser yesterday we are going to be going for organised, direct,no nonsense we need a few points.

I think we'll start a million miles an hour and if we get on top we might start being ourselves again. However, go a goal down and there's every chance we'll crumble.

Just one point though, the EFL enquiry found DCFC had in fact been playing by the same rules as everyone else all along, we've also most season since 2015 had to make a major sale or two just like every other club.

6 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

No, it's been mostly written based on our performances under Cocu. They're guessing as much as us how we're going to look under the Rooney/Rosenoir leadership.

Yeah, I was just trying not to giggle at the waste of time! ?

55 minutes ago, Bristol City said:

Sibley is an AM, Evans is CB, much greater chance of Whittaker at RW than Ibe, Clarke's competition at LCB is Forsyth, Davies/Wisdom/te Wierik/Evans/Bielik are battling it out at RCB, and Bielik is an option at DM

Archived