Our view of you

Bristol City

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, Boycie said:

What’s our view of them though?

Just go to there plethroa of TROPHIES  in a empty cabinet  .  He gave his view on us ....does it matter ...as he told us anything we don't know ...  can never comprehend why  fans of other teams  feel the need to express their opinion  on us .

Surely there team is more important  to them  than ever ours will  and vicer versa 

3 hours ago, Davefevs said:

If only!!  Be interesting to see how much change the new coaching quadruplets can influence.  Got to say I sensed some tension between Rosenior and Rooney in the Sky presser.  Rooney, very alpha-male, sitting forward, Rosenior sitting back.

As it stands:

Nathan Baker, Liam Walsh, Joe Williams, Alfie Mawson, Steven Sessegnon, Andi Weimann are out for sure.

Callum O’Dowda pulled out of Ireland’s squad on Wednesday but is thought to be ok.

Tomas Kalas and Adam Nagy are awaiting results of covid test as they’re following the protocol for returning internationals.

But we were told told two others are missing, one not over Covid from two weekends ago, another a testing positive since.  We don’t know who though.

So our 20 is likely to be made up 2, if not 3 Academy lads....Ryley Towler who’s never played, Opi Edwards, who’s played 1 FA Cup game and one other, possibly Sam Bell or Tom Harrison, again they’ve never played.

But we’ve had injuries all season so we will just get on with it.

Your analysis is something else! Have you ever thought of doing this as a job ? Mourinho's assistant at Spurs (young portugese chap, forgot his name) got the job on the back of analysis he kept sending to Jose who was so impressed he asked him to come and work for him.

The only bit missing is an "executive summary" for those who do not have the time to read it all, something like:

They are cr@p so far but new coaching team might shake it up a bit

24 minutes ago, EtoileSportiveDeDerby said:

The only bit missing is an "executive summary" for those who do not have the time to read it all, something like:

They are cr@p so far but new coaching team might shake it up a bit

Executive summary:

The analysis of Derby County's performance this season highlights three key areas of deficiency in their play

1. Attacking

2. Defending

3. Absence of bouncing

The report also highlighted areas of danger posed by Derby

1. Chrissy Martin is a Ram and he gave us all Corona because and got it himself because he can't bear to play against Derby County.

Two can play at this game.

After some extensive analysis of my own, I believe I have uncovered one of the possible reasons for Bristol City's success so far this season. Now, any Derby fan looking at the image below will be very familiar with the options Nakhi Wells has in this situation. He could try to turn inside onto his right foot and lose the ball to a defender, he could turn around and pass back to his centre half, he could attempt a stepover and run out of play, or he could simply fall over. All equally viable options, I'm sure you'll agree. Prepare yourselves for a shock though, because what Wells actually did will blow your tiny little minds. He shot at goal! From open play no less! I was under the impression that such behavior had been outlawed by the EFL, but apparently these rules don't apply to City who have scored a remarkable 87% of their goals from open play.

image.thumb.png.8862de4dfc467be90c01ca2bce8befcf.png

I've also uncovered that Bristol City are the only team in the country where 100% of their squad dress to the left. Apparently Dean Holden strongly believes that this contributes to squad unity and new signings are often required to undergo exhaustive training sessions in order to meet expectations.

Edit - Keen eyed observers my notice that number 7 appears to be sprinting in this image. I believe this is some kind of optical illusion.

7 hours ago, Anon said:

After some extensive analysis of my own, I believe I have uncovered one of the possible reasons for Bristol City's success so far this season. Now, any Derby fan looking at the image below will be very familiar with the options Nakhi Wells has in this situation. He could try to turn inside onto his right foot and lose the ball to a defender, he could turn around and pass back to his centre half, he could attempt a stepover and run out of play, or he could simply fall over. All equally viable options, I'm sure you'll agree. Prepare yourselves for a shock though, because what Wells actually did will blow your tiny little minds. He shot at goal! From open play no less! I was under the impression that such behavior had been outlawed by the EFL, but apparently these rules don't apply to City who have scored a remarkable 87% of their goals from open play.

I've also uncovered that Bristol City are the only team in the country where 100% of their squad dress to the left. Apparently Dean Holden strongly believes that this contributes to squad unity and new signings are often required to undergo exhaustive training sessions in order to meet expectations.

Edit - Keen eyed observers my notice that number 7 appears to be sprinting in this image. I believe this is some kind of optical illusion.

I say the cads!
That's not cricket!

10 hours ago, Anon said:

I need to up my game.

15 hours ago, Mostyn6 said:

I'm a bit embarrassed by some reactions here. Whilst it may be a bit geeky to some, it's quality chunk of analysis that is in no way inaccurate from what I can see. I'd like a Derby fan to go to that amount of effort on our forum!

Quite right. If the chap wants forfeit  sexual encounters with real females, to spend all his time analysing teams he has no affinity fora, without pay, to impress people he doesn’t know, that’s his business ✊?

1 minute ago, Reg Matthew's Cap said:

I did know that thanks, just thinking how bad can a weekend be, no points and a reprimand from the keyboard police.

Should have been a full stop after the word thanks. 

Keyboard Police Lead Auditor

Archived