Jayden Bogle

RamLad1884

Thought it was a little odd at the time. He was a good player at this level, but I didn’t think he was ready for the step up to the Premier League yet. If I was a Sheffield United fan I wouldn’t have been particularly enamoured by the signing, unless he was one for the future - and possibly loan out to start with.

That said, he has started quite a bit recently, so I don’t think you can class him as a flop.

On 11/02/2021 at 00:34, Carl Sagan said:

Very good in the FA Cup tonight. Alex Scott had prepared a whole analysis package to highlight how well he'd done, but Leon Osman talked too much so she didn't have time to show it!

Good old Leon ?

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, Jram said:

Apparently Norwich are interested in Bogle (might be media nonsense but wouldn’t be surprised to see him sold)

Anyone know of any sell on fees?

20% used to be a norm back in the day. We sold him quite cheaply so hopefully it's more than that.

I guess Norwich is selling Aarons then?

1 hour ago, Dimmu said:

20% used to be a norm back in the day. We sold him quite cheaply so hopefully it's more than that.

If there is a sell on fee it should be quite a bit either way. If we had only 20% but the original fee was low, then it's still £200k in every million. So £5m profit for Sheffield is £1m for us. If it's say 30%, a £3m profit would still be £1m for us.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys he might not be Sheffield untied for much longer he being linked with premiership club and could be going and could be going 30m plus if so we get 15 percent of that and might give roony a bit of money to rebuild of our team.

£30m plus ..... £29m the other way.

2 hours ago, richinspain said:

If there is a sell on fee it should be quite a bit either way. If we had only 20% but the original fee was low, then it's still £200k in every million. So £5m profit for Sheffield is £1m for us. If it's say 30%, a £3m profit would still be £1m for us.

£900k ?

7 hours ago, Dimmu said:

Anything would be enormously helpful wouldn’t it