Jayden Bogle

RamLad1884

Bogle would be a great direct replacement for Aarons. They're quite similar players, so could be a smart move to sell Aarons and invest in Bogle at a fraction of the price they receive. Will be interesting to see whether Jokanovic lets him go or not, because I can see him working well at Sheffield United if they play a similar system to Jokanovic's at Fulham.

10 hours ago, GenBr said:

Don't think we will get much from any potential sale, but good for him if he does go back to the Prem.

We would because the deal was a very incentive lead - I believe it was £8.1 million for both Lowe and Bogle with sell on and avoiding relegation clauses plus set appearance money.

3 hours ago, Sparkle said:

We would because the deal was a very incentive lead - I believe it was £8.1 million for both Lowe and Bogle with sell on and avoiding relegation clauses plus set appearance money.

Depends how much you think Bogle will be sold for. Anything would help us at the moment, but I don't think he will go for a great deal of money.

2 hours ago, GenBr said:

Depends how much you think Bogle will be sold for. Anything would help us at the moment, but I don't think he will go for a great deal of money.

I don’t think Sheffield United would sell him unless it’s for a sizeable profit for them 

• 8 months later...
51 minutes ago, Scott129 said:

Don't know why anyone would care but his missus has started a YouTube vlog channel, which he features quite heavily in.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCcTR4O1gjaf4aqpscNHcxfA

If you like dull-as-dishwater content, give it a watch ?

Just went to have a look, started at the first one 11 months ago. Stopped watching when Bogle “pranked” his missus by hiding in the back seat where his elbow was on show in the window and she looked straight into the camera. This is better left to Tik Tok than YouTube, they will lap that kinda content up all day long on there.

• 3 weeks later...