Huddersfield v Derby County Tuesday 20th October

sage

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SaintRam said:

The corner LANDS at the back post. Literally hits the ground next to the post. No Derby man there. Why not? 

That was not the fault of the delivery in my mind. 

Exactly, we know that Hamer won't come and claim the ball so we should be filling that 6 yard box. Seems like they're all making the same run to the front post though. 

2 minutes ago, Coconut said:

The memo from EFL chiefs telling officials to give us absolutely nothing is due to leak any day now.

Surprised we haven't been forced to tie one hand behind our keeper's back at all times or something.

Just waiting now for a soft tackle from a Derby player and a yellow card pulled out

3 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

People were saying that against Watford 

can we stop saying things like this , for the superstitious and pessimistic amongst us sakes lol 

Haha, ok.

I've seen the Norwich, Huddersfield, Watford games and there's nothing to be scared of from them. 

Its an open league this year, a good opportunity to go up for any club that puts a run of games together. 

HT 0-0

Derby the better team for my money. Excellent on the ball. Press strong. A little passive for my liking when Huddersfield are advancing towards our area but we've defended the final ball well.

Best chance was Knights 1v1 with the keeper; a glorious pass from Bird. But obviously it can't "officially" be a chance, because of a truly absurd offside decision. 

Archived