Colin Kazim-Richards - Signed on a One Year Deal

Heisenberg

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was a decent player in his day, his spell at Blackburn was in the premier league. Not prolific but a target man who links the play and a skilful footballer. He wouldn’t have got 30 caps for Turkey if he was poo! 

God knows what’s he like now, i genuinely thought he was 40. But if it’s a cheap option and he’s in reasonable shape why not. It’s low risk.

Always remember the hissy fits when we signed a 37 year old Paul Dickov and he was a revelation. Kuqi also.

2 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

What a bizzare link. Very difficult to know what standard he’s at, it’s been a while since he last played in Europe. 

It's unlikely it would be a higher standard than when he left. 

Which was soiled pants.

I'll still support him though if he signs, maybe we could push him beyond the 50 goal career mark, which is only a fraction more than his seasons as a professional.

Just now, reverendo de duivel said:

It's unlikely it would be a higher standard than when he left. 

Which was soiled pants.

I'll still support him though if he signs, maybe we could push him beyond the 50 goal career mark, which is only a fraction more than his seasons as a professional.

Desperate times I guess. I’m getting strong Ben Hamer type vibes though

3 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

He was a decent player in his day, his spell at Blackburn was in the premier league. Not prolific but a target man who links the play and a skilful footballer. He wouldn’t have got 30 caps for Turkey if he was poo! 

God knows what’s he like now, i genuinely thought he was 40. But if it’s a cheap option and he’s in reasonable shape why not. It’s low risk.

Always remember the hissy fits when we signed a 37 year old Paul Dickov and he was a revelation. Kuqi also.

Can you stop talking sense please and just write him off like everyone else is

4 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

The 40 is confusing you....it takes him 40 seconds to do the 100 metres ?

Kind of make sense if we are signing a target/link play forward to sign him has back up. 

Imagine we sign a forward he gets injured or suspended and we do not have similar on the books which we don't or they would be playing by now the outcry on here would be deafening. 

Archived