Colin Kazim-Richards - Signed on a One Year Deal

Heisenberg

13 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

I'm with @Ambitious. Colin is doing a good job of showing I was wrong about him too. One of my favourite moments from the Swansea game was right at the end when he just whacked the ball against their player in a very strong challenge to win us the throw. Right now he looks a beast of a forward. Keep it up, young man.

Derby's strongest centre forward in 50 years or if not then who. Carl.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Derby's strongest centre forward in 50 years or if not then who. Carl.

Just checked through the whole of this thread. This is my 5th post on it. I only said positive things about him because I wanted him to succeed but in reality knew nothing about him. Very big fan of him now. Slightly late joing fan club as I did not watch us when we were incredibly boring except on Sky. Probably has had more effect than Dursun could have had. Play him every game but take him off when we go two goals ahead. So many Rams players are doing great at the moment. Ibe and Duncan yet to produce. Lawrence will either come good or be a bench warmer.

• 1 month later...
On 15/10/2020 at 20:22, i-Ram said:

Best signing of the summer in my book.  Got jaw ache smiling at some of the posts on here especially from the Martinites, the ‘Championship Managers‘, the Wiki/Transfermarkt statisticians, and those who generally think they are officinados of the game, having devoted their entire lives to watching game reruns and YouTube montages. I hope he does well, and he has my full support. If though he does only prove to be an average championship performer (who after all is joining a long standing average performing football team) there will no doubt be much more comedy gold to look forward to from the entitled fanbase.

jerry seinfeld laughing GIF

Must admit never expected this off the big fella, been brillent for us, I have even forgotten about Chris Martin, hols the ball up well, gives his all, and see a pass, and now scoring goals, cost nothing, is becoming a fans fav, gives great interviews, just hope he can see a full PP stadium, chanting the big man's name. 

Archived