Colin Kazim-Richards - Signed on a One Year Deal

Heisenberg

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking at videos of him & he is taller than i remember, certainly fits the 'type' of striker we need.

Also, if he has been training with us like previously mentioned then at least Cocu has seen what he offers and he will already be integrated into the squad

4 minutes ago, HuddersRam said:

According to Soccerbase, he hasn't played a game of football since 2016. Surely not?

Since then looks like he has played in Brazil and Mexico.

IMO that's how you should spend you professional career as a footballer. When you're not good enough to top5 leagues, go on and travel.

Always struck me as a nick Blackman type player in that he had the odd purple patch which got him decent moves but other than that very mediocre.

Wasn’t he playing in the Dutch league whilst Cocu was at PSV?

if I remember........Feyenoord I think it was? Fair while ago now though, maybe Cocu liked what he saw back then and wonders if he still has something??????

i know I’m stretching here!

1 minute ago, Ramarena said:

Always struck me as a nick Blackman type player in that he had the odd purple patch which got him decent moves but other than that very mediocre.

Wasn’t he playing in the Dutch league whilst Cocu was at PSV?

if I remember........Feyenoord I think it was? Fair while ago now though, maybe Cocu liked what he saw back then and wonders if he still has something??????

i know in stretching here!

Not sure when his purple patch was ?

instead of signing 97 year old Colin Kazim Richard's who hasnt kicked a ball in 12 years, why don't we just try Cybulski, Stretton, Hector-Ingram or Cresswell.

If, out of the 1000 players scouted by Rosenior, we are struggling to identify a player who is willing to come and play football with us and wont cost more than a couple of quid, just try our kids.

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

Not sure when his purple patch was ?

Just had a look and it was his first season at Feyenoord 11 goals in 27 games which isn’t bad.

The following season though he does nothing and then gets suspended https://theguardian.com/football/2016/jan/18/colin-kazim-richards-feyenoord-suspended

Didnt realise he’s got 30 odd caps for Turkey!

Like I said I’m stretching!

Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

instead of signing 97 year old Colin Kazim Richard's who hasnt kicked a ball in 12 years, why don't we just try Cybulski, Stretton, Hector-Ingram or Cresswell.

If, out of the 1000 players scouted by Rosenior, we are struggling to identify a player who is willing to come and play football with us and wont cost more than a couple of quid, just try our kids.

But maybe if he has been training with us he has impressed Cocu and the rest of the staff enough to give him a 1 year deal? Who knows. Maybe could be us putting it out there to push decisions on the Zohore/Austin/Wilsom deals

3 minutes ago, Jourdan said:

If he signs and scores a match-winning double on Friday night, we’ll all be converted.

But right now, I can’t help but thinking I’d rather have Denise Richards.

I'd rather have Colin Gibson.

Archived