Luton v Derby Match Thread

Boycie

• Replies 829
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Are you telling me Jozwiak isnt playing on the left? He literally said in his interview that he is best played on the left...what is it with us buying a player and playing them out of position 

Cannot work out why on earth Knight was on left and Jozwiak right. At least Cocu worked out he was wrong and changed it at half time, the different is noticeable.

3 minutes ago, SK47 said:

I haven't posted in a very long time but 1 thing I will say is after the pleasure of watching Derby play beautiful football in recent years.. watching us look so sluggish, slow and just overall crap at the moment is more than painful. I don't even think Cocu is to blame, it's the fact we have no money, no decent recruitment and no good loans.

It's a sorry time to be a rams fan right now. Can I just go to sleep and wake up when we can actually string passes together in the final third? Because right now, I'd rather watch a 100m snail race

It could be worse - my first season ever relegated to old 3rd division and here I am still. So much better since break though. I have been made to take off main tv while others watch IPL and now they want to see the goal....oh no they will have to wait for highlights

Archived